LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Murderer Gets "Diaper" On Face

ok just saw this on cnn. This murderer who spit on the jury. They put a netting over him and what looks like a plastic pants thing covering his mouth. Its not really a diaper, but thats what cnn is calling it. heres a link http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/crime/2010/06/30/dnt.man.spits.on.jury.wjw?hpt=T2

I personally think the terrorists having to wear diapers was more hilarious, bc I bet they wore real plastic backed diapers.

Yahoo is horrible. Their articles are almost as bad as a college newspaper. CNN used to be extremely left wing when they lead the "We hate Bush" campaign and we're big on getting Obama elected. MSNBC has since taken over as the most biased news network out there with Fox News really jumping towards the right wing band wagon. CNN is just kind of there sucking wind right now, not sure of their identity.

Guest NaughtyAshes

Yahoo is horrible. Their articles are almost as bad as a college newspaper. CNN used to be extremely left wing when they lead the "We hate Bush" campaign and we're big on getting Obama elected. MSNBC has since taken over as the most biased news network out there with Fox News really jumping towards the right wing band wagon. CNN is just kind of there sucking wind right now, not sure of their identity.

Its sad that there are people out there, and cktc isn't alone, who think news outlets need identities. Fox lead the charge in the mid-90s, becoming the media wing of the Republican Party followed by MSNBC in the early 2000s, equal and oppositely to the left.

What happened to journalism, it used to at least make an attempt at neutrality, if not objectivity.

*pours a bit of 40 out for Journalism*

I think the real problem comes down to people believing things at face value. They watch their favorite flavor of news programming and take it as gospel.

They won't dig up facts them selves, cross reference other relevant international media sources, or consider alternatives.

It takes time and work and comprehension to be able to get "good" reporting, and its getting harder these days

i read most of my news online. what little i do watch on tv is from the daily show and the colbert report. simply because i learn about current news topics there then do my own research reading other news articles elsewhere. gives a much better opinion for myself on what others think and whats actually true. like most english papers, u need 5+ sources confirming the same information :D

Its sad that there are people out there, and cktc isn't alone, who think news outlets need identities. Fox lead the charge in the mid-90s, becoming the media wing of the Republican Party followed by MSNBC in the early 2000s, equal and oppositely to the left.

What happened to journalism, it used to at least make an attempt at neutrality, if not objectivity.

*pours a bit of 40 out for Journalism*

You missed my point, it's not that they need identities, they all created one. to watch any of these networks and pretend that they are objective is an insult to all intelligence everywhere. News is supposed to be objective, however it is not.

Guest Wetnmessy247

NEWS???!?!?!

We're babbies. We don't need to be watching scawwy news things. We need to be watching cartoons.

Only mture adults who poop in toilets need to watch news. We babies have to much in our own lives to worry about adult stuff.

NEWS???!?!?!

We're babbies. We don't need to be watching scawwy news things. We need to be watching cartoons.

Only mture adults who poop in toilets need to watch news. We babies have to much in our own lives to worry about adult stuff.

While I agree with you, not all of the people on here identify as a baby.

~ moogle