LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Looking For Ab Friends In Colorado

jsdiaper

Hello, My name is jsdiaper and I live in this great state of colorado and looking for other ab friends to play with or talk to. I'm 29 and have accepted that diapers are a part of my life. I have been wearing 24/7 the last two years and haven't looked back ever since. I luv sports and hike too. Anyway, if you are interested in chatting I have yahoo messanger and my screen name is cheesebeast or you can just leave a message on the board. Hope to color or play with somebody soon. Hugs!!!

jsdiaper

Baby camp was held last weekend near Steambot Springs. We meet the last full weekend of June. Lately it has alternated between Colorado and Wyoming. www.abycamp.com 16 babies and diaper lovers attended this year. Campers came from Colorado, Wyoming, Utah, New Mexico, Texas, Washington, and several other states. Good luck in finding friends willing to meet.

wribbit

• 3 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

I just moved down here to the springs from Anchorage, AK. Looking forward to meeting some others as well. Hoping to meet people who can show me where around here to go hiking, camping and anything else that gets me out of the house.

I am 29, married and looking to meet others!

• 4 months later...