LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Best Place To Buy Diaper'S In Uk?

Hi all, ive had a quick look around the forum but cant seem to find any info. It may just be me not looking properly lol but...

Im in the Uk, dose anyone know any decent online store's here that sell good adult disposable diaper's ?

Im only geting into the diaper wearing thing, and the last 3 diaper's i got was from a freind.

Again sorry if this has been posted in the most obvious place.

Cheers.

Jme.

I was thinking more along the lines of an online store. I just want to know if there any good one's that other user's buy from, if they are from the uk. Thanks for the reply tho ErinM :D

try www.gompels.co.uk or www.tender-care.com or www.cuddlz.com

i have used all of these and service and delivery are excellent, but the gompels site sends nappies in boxes with the words adult nappies/diapers on them. not massive letters but on still the same. All are plastic backed, gompels has a range of about 5 or 6 types where the other two only have one type, all in different sizes of course. any more info???? drop me a pm. ok full nappy

try www.gompels.co.uk or www.tender-care.com or www.cuddlz.com

i have used all of these and service and delivery are excellent, but the gompels site sends nappies in boxes with the words adult nappies/diapers on them. not massive letters but on still the same. All are plastic backed, gompels has a range of about 5 or 6 types where the other two only have one type, all in different sizes of course. any more info???? drop me a pm. ok full nappy

Some real good info thank you :D

Ill take a look.

jme.

Im goning to go with www.cuddlz.com, but what would you reconmend me do, either buy direct from the online-store or via there Ebay store?

jme.

never had any probs ordering directly from the online store, i dont use ebay so i cannot give you any feedback on that. last time i ordered the cuddlz i found it was best to order the 40 pack as this works out best price. fantastic nappies, hold loads, and the tapes are brill. all the best.... full nappy

never had any probs ordering directly from the online store, i dont use ebay so i cannot give you any feedback on that. last time i ordered the cuddlz i found it was best to order the 40 pack as this works out best price. fantastic nappies, hold loads, and the tapes are brill. all the best.... full nappy

Yea, well i bought from the ebay stoer yesterday, only because of the feed back left :P lol.

I only bought the 2 pack just so i could sample them. I think i orderd them about 02:30pm yesterday and i got them about 11am this morning soo very quick @ sending :D

Thanks for all the info m8.

Jme.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi all, ive had a quick look around the forum but cant seem to find any info. It may just be me not looking properly lol but...

Im in the Uk, dose anyone know any decent online store's here that sell good adult disposable diaper's ?

Im only geting into the diaper wearing thing, and the last 3 diaper's i got was from a freind.

Cheers.

Jme.

I live near Bristol, and there is a great pharmacy in Bedminster that keeps Tena Super slips on the shelf, as well as plastic pants and allsorts. If you know Bristol then follow this link

4-6 Cannon St, Bedminster, Bristol, Avon - 0117 985 3388

Cheers

Ric

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Cheers.

Jme.

Just go here and choose: http://www.adultbaby.co.uk/babyshops/uk/

or Google Cosy N Dry they have what you want.