LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Your Opinion On...

Didnt direct anything at you.

Accepting respopnsibility for your words is better than denial Rhezz. We all know the attitude of some is that it is all right to say anything one wants on these boards, but at least accept what you have said. Here it is again:

"...i dont agree with adults wearing baby diapers.

It doesnt look good/cute or whatever, it just looks ridicilous and strange, my personal view."

Fine. No it wasn't "directed" at me. It was directed to those who wear baby diapers. People like me. You say it is ridiculous and strange. More importantly, you don't "agree" with it.

Is that designed to promote our sense of community here or ... ?

You have shared a lot about yourself in the many weeks that you have posted here. Would you want anyone to say they didn't agree with some of your behaviours and found them ridiculous and strange? Can't we find such comments elsewhere in the media without finding them here.

You can't get into it? Fine. Why knock it? Others may think putting a paci in the mouth is utterly inane... so what? Etc etc. I gotta run back to work. You figure it out.

joey, I think you're taking this a little bit personally... in fact, it almost feels like your assumption that he was talking about you is a bit egotistical. Maybe his phrasing wasn't the best, but give him the benefit of doubt.

Hell, as far as Rhezz goes, if I recall right, I have told him that I thought certain things he does are stupid. But, I'm pretty sure we got over it. If we didn't, then boy, I've gotta spend some time working up good phrases for my nasty PMs, and I just don't have time for that.

Don't let it get to you. We accept you for who you are. So what if some of us think baby diapers look strange? Nobody said you were a bad person. Nobody said you can't do what you want to do. Nobody said what you're doing isn't alright.

Chill out, keep your avatar, and let others express their opinions. If you have contrary opinions, go nuts and express those too. Part of being a freely expressive community is disagreeing. When we turn disagreement into fighting, that's where the problems begin.

Whatever you do, don't make it a battle. We're allowed to disagree, see things differently, and still get along.

Fine guitar man, in that case, I hate you too. I hate you like a cactus hates a giraffe or a peanut wades in a bowl of salsa. I hate you like two dogs in pink leotards dancing rings around the squirrel brained shoe store clerk. Take that!

Damnit, what we all do is stupid! All this typing, and communication, and thoughts, and feelings... it's bound to be stupid eventually. *sigh*

I'm sorry then joey. Don't chill out. Take it like you mean it and spew unimpassioned arguments with every keystroke.

And damn, those stone babies better watch out. Have you ever been hit with a fist made of solid stone? Think about it.

One of them might chip a cheek.

My, my. my.... Ok, may I briefly interrupt The Batlle of the Bruised Ego's to reply to the original question....

Almost any full-grown adult trying to wear a baby diaper is going to look pretty silly. I've been there: I taped together Pampers for years and years. It isn't very comfortable, and forget about actually using it. The first time I put on an adult diaper, I knew it was less babyish-- but there was the comfort and security of knowing I could wet a lot harder and pretty much as often as I wanted. (I still use plastic pants with 'em, but that's just my thing.)

I think, for some people adult diapers are always a second-best substitute-- they're for ADULTS. As absorbent as an adult diaper may be, it still isn't anything like what a BABY feels like, tucked securely into a fresh soft Pampers. (As if I would know-- my mom put me in cloth diapers and plastic pants, 45 years ago :-) So when somebody tries squeezing into a baby's diaper, they're probably trying to think "This is exactly what a baby really feels, in his diapers".

So hey, look-- somebody needs to start going big-time selling (1) nursery-print adhesive tapes that can stick onto the front of adult diapers, and (2) didn't there used to be some spray or something that smelled like a freshly opened pack of Pampers? Let's have that, too.

I think you'd start seeing a lot more baby-diaper folks getting into adult diapers instead.

just my .02

:beer:

wv

Wow Rhezz, you certainly know how to stir up the community. It’s good though… After much thought, I would say I agree more than I disagree with you. Some with the strong desire to look and feel as much like a baby as possible sometimes exceed their limits due to their body size, hair, etc., and end up looking less cute/good. Although I really enjoy looking at those who can pull it off, I also enjoy viewing those who just can’t get there. I wouldn’t necessarily use the word ridiculous for all adults who where diapers though. I personally think serious ABs and DLs see much passion in the desire of others to wear diapers, and that’s a very appealing quality to look at regardless of how cute they look. I say, hats off (or diapers on) to all those who have expressed their diapered lifestyle in a photo for us to view.

I don't see anything wrong with adults wearing baby diapers. Sure some people are gonna find it weird, but most people find adults wearing any kind of diaper as weird. I mean, who's to judge? Although I see nothing wrong with adults wearing baby diapers, I do not promote the idea of them parading in diapers many times too small for them. Most people don't wanna see it and neither do I. But again, the people who wear baby diapers may get the same pleasure from them as others do from their own size. Plus you have to take into consideration that some people wear them because that's all they can get a hold of or can afford too. . . . . .

I have to agree, whats the difference between a baby diaper and an adult diaper except the size. Its still a diaper no matter how you look at it. I used to wear baby diapers all the time when they would fit. If I stretch them out now I can still make them fit but Im small enough but for the most part I use secure plus adult diapers. Again, hence the word diaper. They are made for adults and babies indifferent sizes. Just wear your diaper..........

I am of avergae height (5’11”) and weight (180 lbs) and proudly wear the same Gerber cloth baby diapers that real babies wear. (Of course. I think of myself as a real baby, too.) I use two 24.5 x 27” flat diapers with two prefolded diapers down the middle the long way and two more flat diapers on top, all pinned on me with baby blue Gerber diaper pins. The combination above can be repeated when double or triple diapers are called for (I wear triple diapers at night).

I don’t dispute the observation that an adult wearing diapers of any size or kind looks silly to most other people. I just don’t care. My enjoyment of diapers is no more or less a part of my personality than, for example, the volunteer work I do for my community. Both are part of what makes me who I am and I apologize for neither.

• 6 months later...

I also agree that an adult wearing a baby sized nappy does not look good and what were to happen if you actually used it for its purpose :badmood: I assume it would not cope very well at all. :Crylol:

I also agree that there is a market out there and some wise company ought to invest in this market and make an adult version of the baby pants available in the shops. :)

As for "an adult wearing a baby nappy" well that seems as taboo as and adult wearing any kind of nappy!

so until the world realises that some people prefer an alternative type of underwear by either choice or need we will just have to get on with it behind closed doors whatever your interest in nappies and plastic pants :thumbsup: