LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapers And The Summer Heat.

Everyone's experience is a bit different. Obviously based on location, medical conditions and much more. Summer's for me are harder to take because everyone tends to dress down. That's tougher to do when you use "standard issue" all year round. Incontinence for me has been aggravated by prostate problems. I heavily wet every day. That requires enough diapers to absorb properly and repeatedly winter or summer.Of course thick diapers and plastic pants make for a hot day of wearing. I'm grateful that at least where I live, humidity is not another part of the problem. My wife sometimes makes me self conscious when she says my padding is showing and it embarrasses her. In winter it's easier to wear larger and darker clothes to camouflage it. The bottom line is that every summer is a challenge.

• 2 weeks later...

Of course I understand what you mean. I have disposables and plastic pants. So I wondered about your cloth nappies/diapers whatever, is that a personal choice? I would imagine not only would they make you overheat more but cause more bulk at the rear which is kind of what I am usually wary about, showing through trousers etc.

Two things strike me here. :boxing: [ouch!!! did you see that?!]...

...seriously, firstly I live in the UK where the temperature never gets past thirty, okay I do gom out on my bike or walking on a hot day makes me sweat a lot, but I am lucky to live 5mins walk from the beach, so it is a quick change and into the sea!!!!!!!!!

:drive1:

Hi I also live in he UK and I agree it isn't a problem in the summer for me either I usually wear a lille disposable with plastic pants over the top as I have had experience of diapers tearing on my jeans.

Where in the UK do you live? I'm in Merseyside not 2 minutes from the beach.