LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Drew Brees At Yankee Stadium

2010-06-21-Drew_Baylen_Brees_Mound_.jpg

Brees spent Father's Day in a hybrid world with Baylen in his arms in-front of a sold-out stadium crowd. On June 20, the QB was at Yankee Stadium with his son and wife Brittany to throw out the first pitch, and promote Pampers with Dry Max. Typically one would expect a grown man to shy away from publicly supporting diapers, but Brees is that brand's pitchman and proud of it.

You'd think that after a Super Bowl ring he'd be getting paid enough to not have to make public appearances in a Pampers shirt.

He is getting paid enough, and apparently BY Pampers. :P

• 2 weeks later...

I'd tell pampers, don't pay me in dollars, pay me in diapers....diapers that fit me but look just like pampers!!! :D:P

If they were able to, it would save them a ton of money. Then they might be like "might as well make them available to the public" then they'd sell like crazy (respectively) and they'd be like "why didn't we do this a long time ago?" lol.

Like it's going to hurt their image to make diapers in adult sizes. They can pass it off as a "baby wellness" exercise by allowing parents to see what it's like to wear their product. "try before you buy" LOL. wishful thinking.

• 2 weeks later...

I saw this MARVIN comic and thought it might seem appropriate for this post. Sorry for the small size but everytime I tried to make the picture larger I got an error message saying the file was too big. Here is the link for the actual cartoon on the KING FEATURES website. It is the last marvin comic you can view, Monday June 7th but you will have to view it by the end of july or it will be replaced with the comics from July.

http://www.kingfeatures.com/features/comics/marvin/about.htm