LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Worried About Explaining That Delivery?

I don't think my cat is going to give a damn about what I order in the mail - lol! She might look at me funny when I put one on, but I don't care.

Yeah. When they're delivered to your home and you live alone, it's not a problem. But if you live with others, or they deliver them to your relatives or something instead, that's where the problem arises.

I wish I still had the cartoon, but it's the comic strip Hi and Lois. Years ago when Lois was into conservation and recycling, there was a Christmas strip where the kids were looking at the presants under the tree. Chip is the oldest boy, a teenager for those who are not familiar with the strip. Well, under the tree was a large cardboard box with a Christmas tag that said "For Chip." Yup! You guessed it! It was a box that was printed with the word "Diapers". The parents in the strip have Chip, the teenager, twins, boy and a girl about 8 years old and a baby named Trixie. It was a very cute Christmas strip but it appeared probably 20 years ago. Not sure if anyone would be able to find it anywhere.