LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Telling A Close Friend

Since i am a sissy boy and now just getting into AB and things i realized i feel constricted and weighed down. I have two very close friends which are girls who i can trust and have shared a good amount with but nothing like this. I want to tell them first about the sissiness of wearing panties and such, but so afraid of how theyll react :(

Also i was told that shopping with a girl, for girl clothes will be much easier for me. so thats also another reason why i want to tell them.

im a very quiet and shy person. should i tell them in person or over the net? i dont think ill tell them about the AB things yet because i just started and want to make sure its something im really into and after learning more about it then ill speak up.

I need advice on what to do, how to talk to them. i just dont know what to do :(

thanks in advance

chrissy

It's a good idea to take one step at a time, so keep the AB stuff to yourself for now.

As for telling a friend, online or texting is always easier... but you'll get better reactions and be able to help them understand better if it's in person. Still, thinking back, when I told people things it was always over texts. At least then you could say it was all a joke or something in the end, if your friend ends up being a jerk about it...

It's really a chance thing.

-Sophie