LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hey Everybody

Hey everyone! My name is Jack, and as you may have guessed, I'm an AB/DL. Moreso the DL side of things, but occasionally I do enjoy some baby play. It comes and goes in phases - sometimes I'll be really into it for a few months, and then I won't think about it again for another few months. Anyway, this has been with me in some form or another for pretty much my whole life. I remember how I used to love the feel of pooping in my underpants when I was young (but definitely old enough to know better). It didn't take long for me to learn that if I wanted to do that, I'd have to be discreet about it. I tried diapers a couple times as a teen, but I didn't really get into using them until I was about 20 (before that, I would just use an old pair of tighty-whities for my business). I loved the different feel of the diaper from underwear. The diaper had the added advantage of being disposable, and it let me discover that I loved of peeing my diaper as well, which was something I couldn't do with briefs.

Hey everyone! My name is Jack,

Dare I say "Hi. Jack!"?