LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Tv Show Casting: Diaper Obsessed?

Let's all keep in mind what happened to the last person who decided to "come out" and explain their AB/DL life on TV.

She lost her job, had to move to a new city/state where nobody knew her, and has since completely disappeared from the online scene.

The only way I could even fathom doing a TV spot would be if my face and voice were disguised and there was no mention of where I resided or what I did for a living.

Let's all keep in mind what happened to the last person who decided to "come out" and explain their AB/DL life on TV.

She lost her job, had to move to a new city/state where nobody knew her, and has since completely disappeared from the online scene.

The only way I could even fathom doing a TV spot would be if my face and voice were disguised and there was no mention of where I resided or what I did for a living.

but tastefully concealed, don't want to look like a bank robber or terrorist

How do you know this, I'm curious?

How do you know this, I'm curious?

I know this because she had a blog and was a relatively popular and active member on several AB/DL forums (just not this one) for some time. The blog has since been taken down and she has disappeared from the community. It's not exactly common knowledge, but the people who were friends with her at the time of the show's filming and airing know about it.

Once the show aired she faced a lot of ridicule and was terminated from her job in childcare b/c parents were pulling their children out of that particular facility. I believe she was considering taking her former employer to court but since she was causing them to loose business she really didn't have any legal recourse. The last thing I remember reading was that she and her daddy were packing up and moving to a different town b/c everyone where she was knew about her and her issues. As far as I know she hasn't been heard from since.

Remember folks... even though this is innocent fun for the majority of us, the public still reacts VERY negatively to aspects of our lifestyle. Outing yourself, no matter how neutral the portrayal, is not advisable. "When in Rome, do as the Romans" ya' know? This kind of thing is better kept behind closed doors.

• Like 1

I think when in vanilla country, do as the vanilla's is a more close to the mark term.

However it is true, while some people are open to the idea that it is just an interest in an item, most people will not understand. It falls into the idea that a person is smart, but people are dumb, scared and overall unwilling to accept things that they do not understand.

I also say that this is a time that we do not need a spokesperson, they will just become a martyr. If you would like to get the Real pulse of the community you need to have more then one person interviewed with no information about them given, because that will change your data. A person is not going to give a tell all if they are afraid of the repercussions. However if you were to do a show on the culture it's self, aka kill some of the stigmas that are surrounding the whole lifestyle that would be better. If to educate is really the point you will debunk myths, such as anyone that is AB/DL is a pedo, that all the members are old hairy men.

If you still want a single person this is point out more that your show wants a shock value for ratings and the exploitation of people over the education of the public.

I just don;t think this lifestyle will ever be acceppted in the public eye. No matter how we try to explain it people are going to freak out on us ! I think i will just stay behind closed doors just feel safer that way ! :thumbsup:

I know this because she had a blog and was a relatively popular and active member on several AB/DL forums (just not this one) for some time. The blog has since been taken down and she has disappeared from the community. It's not exactly common knowledge, but the people who were friends with her at the time of the show's filming and airing know about it.

Once the show aired she faced a lot of ridicule and was terminated from her job in childcare b/c parents were pulling their children out of that particular facility. I believe she was considering taking her former employer to court but since she was causing them to loose business she really didn't have any legal recourse. The last thing I remember reading was that she and her daddy were packing up and moving to a different town b/c everyone where she was knew about her and her issues. As far as I know she hasn't been heard from since.

Remember folks... even though this is innocent fun for the majority of us, the public still reacts VERY negatively to aspects of our lifestyle. Outing yourself, no matter how neutral the portrayal, is not advisable. "When in Rome, do as the Romans" ya' know? This kind of thing is better kept behind closed doors.

It was pretty well documented on several forums, I thought it was common knowledge

Is this the girl?

Also found this. (The 7th response down is the one you're looking for.)