LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What Is The Most Important Thing In Your Life(Ab Or Other Wise)

Well I was wondering what is the most important things in your life. Whether its being with a mommy and daddy and being an AB or is it more than that? Me I have my mommy and my dog. And most of a all a reason to live on. What is it for you? I hope all your lives have someone or something good in it. :wub::closedeyes:

• Like 2
Guest MommyGweniebear

Well I was wondering what is the most important things in your life. Whether its being with a mommy and daddy and being an AB or is it more than that? Me I have my mommy and my dog. And most of a all a reason to live on. What is it for you? I hope all your lives have someone or something good in it. :wub::closedeyes:

The most important things in my life are as follows in this order my love.

:wub: ~You!

:wub: ~Our puppy

:wub: ~ Our family

• Like 3

well gosh i would certainly hope diapers are not the most important thing in anyone's life.. thats just depressing for they are just an object.... it should be more than that..

anyway for me, its my friends who have become my family (this includes my boyfriend for he is one of my best friends)

the support and love i get from them has allowed me to be happier than i ever have before, and to truly love to get up in the morning (ok afternoon is more my style but you understand)

oh yeah... and sex :P

• Like 2

ha ever notice how when one of these two members start a thread they immediately minus everyone who posts after them and plus themselves... what exactly is the point of started a thread if you don't want anyone to answer...

• Like 2

Sarah, don't question them! They just wanna be left alone!

Most important for me? Family, friends, health... All that other contrite stuff...

Oh, and all my toys.

• Like 2
Guest Wetnmessy247

Hmmm...

The diapers in my bathroom, the diapers in my two bedroom dressers, the diapers in my closet (it's crammed full of em), the diapers in my pantry, the diapers in my kitchen, and the diapers in my living room. My dog and two cats, my family (the ones who accept my poopness), my cd collection, my bb card collection, my mcdonalds toys, my pacis, my bottles, my footies, and my dvd collection of diaper related stuff.

MOST MOST important would be well.....my diapers. I literally think only of them and nothing else EVER. I include diaper talk in all my convos in evryday life. Diapers are always on my mind and I m constantly thinking about messing myself uncontrollaably.

It's an obsession I guess. I just love it.

Oh, I also love my new BFF in my apartment complex who I just started a diapered relationship with. He's changed me, I haven't changed him yet. It's nice to be able to not have to worry about wearing myself out with the whole changing process with the wipes and baby powder and such.

• Like 1

Hmmm...

The diapers in my bathroom, the diapers in my two bedroom dressers, the diapers in my closet (it's crammed full of em), the diapers in my pantry, the diapers in my kitchen, and the diapers in my living room. My dog and two cats, my family (the ones who accept my poopness), my cd collection, my bb card collection, my mcdonalds toys, my pacis, my bottles, my footies, and my dvd collection of diaper related stuff.

MOST MOST important would be well.....my diapers. I literally think only of them and nothing else EVER. I include diaper talk in all my convos in evryday life. Diapers are always on my mind and I m constantly thinking about messing myself uncontrollaably.

Oh, I also love my new BFF in my apartment complex who I just started a diapered relationship with. He's changed me, I haven't changed him yet. It's nice to be able to not have to worry about wearing myself out with the whole changing process with the wipes and baby powder and such.

You need serious help.

• Like 2

Hmmm...

I don't use the term LOL :lol: because most of the time, I simply chuckle to myself. Well, this is one of those moments where irony doesn't exist: I totally expected this and still LMAO :roflmao: anyway.

Gotta hand it to you, though, at least you're consistent B) . I wish I had that kind of consistency while bowling ;) .

Music is paramount in my life. It's better than any drug could ever make me feel. Also, my sister. She's been so fucking wonderful to me, and so supportive. I honestly don't deserve her, or any of the other people in my life that I can call family.

~Luci

• Like 1

My partner (after 12 years he doesn't want to be called just the boyfriend), our 2 dogs, family and friends. Diapers are in the mix but it is just a piece like my partner's interests in DCI and his collectable toy hobby or my ever growing personal library (i have a thing for books).

Music! No seriously, if I didn't have music I have no idea how I would survive (not literally of course, just life would be pretty much pointless).

Probably have to include books in there too. There is something about peeking inside someone else's mind that I really appreciate. :)

• Like 1

Its my motha fucking homies and family!, never fell in love before, but damn i love my family and my friends i've hand since elemtry school.

btw" My best friend just got out of jail a few days ago after being locked up for a year. what we did might not of been "good" but the love runs deep between all of us!

• Like 1