LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

If You Had To Be Exposed...

Guest Wetnmessy247

65 members have voted

1. 1. If you had to be exposed wearing diapers, how?

• Crinkly sound in public
    • Diaper peeking out the back of your jeans
    • Your diaper smells of poop or pee
    • Wet or messy leak
    • The "look" you get while peeing/messing
    • An arrest
    • A trusted friend expsosing you
    • Etc

Guest Wetnmessy247

If you found yourself in a position where your diapered life was going to be exposed 100% no question, how would you want that to happen?

For me, I've been heard crinkly, been publicly sniffed too many times, had my diaper peek out my jeans on accident, and had more leaks than I can count.

But if I had to choose for the first time being found out, I'd rather it be someone hearing my crinkliness. Because with the crinkle, there is no mistaking what is being worn. It has an unmistakable sound that need not have further discussion to eleminate possibilities.

Like, if I bent down to pick up something and someone close heard me crinkle crinkle, they probably wouldn't need to ask me since it's such a recognizble sound.

My second choice would be being smelled in public. It happens to me allthe time now, so I don't see me being too embarrassed of another person close to me trying to nonchalantly sniff me for verification. Hell, I've had one person pretend to drop something jut so they could bend down and get close to sniff my puffy bottom.

Last choice for me would be the whole betrayal of a trusted friend. Since I don't have any I can't complain, but I canimagine how bad it would feel to be double crossed like that.

• Like 1

i'm not sure any of those choices work, as i only engage in tis in the privacy of my own bedroom.... so i dunno how it owuld be 'exposed' i guess if you mean someone seeing diapers in the bedroom.... well we are pretty sure my boyfriend's dad already has and since he hasn't ever said anything....

I picked the "trusted friend exposing you" option. That might seem weird, but I am into humiliation. Though it really depends on how it's done and why. If he or she is doing it to spite me, then that would definitely hurt me. However, if it was done for a good reason (freeing me of my own inhibitions, or just to play around), then I think that would be the preferred way for me.

I would still turn red and be utterly humiliated, but at the same time I would be completely turned on.

diaper peeking. But as far as the crinkle, nah i have have the wrapper form my cigarettes crinkle in my pocket and if you dont know a diaper crinkle, you could confuse the two.

I had to pick being exposed by my diaper showing over my top of my pants. On two occasions I've had girls confess to me that they saw mine and it turned them on. One I had a 5 year relationship with about being "caught" like that. So... it works for me.