LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Ordered My First Abenas

I live with some people who don't know I wear. And I intend to keep it that way. Due to awkward schedules, there's no way for me to stealthily sneak in a box that I get shipped here, so ordering anything online is usually impossible. I'm lucky enough that everyone will be out of the house for a little under a week. So I ordered some Abenas. Due to shipping speeds, I had to drop a ton on 2-day shipping, since it'd be about a week otherwise. I'm looking forward to my first attempt at anything high quality, since (being unable to buy anything online) my selection has been limited to that of CVS'. Since they'll all be out of the house for like two weeks in July, I may give Bambino's a shot, but I had to bypass it this time since their rush shipping was even more expensive, and likewise, it'd take too long otherwise.

Man, it feels weird to be proud to be buying adult diapers to wear for enjoyment, but I guess I'm not fully in-tune with my DL side yet. Ah well, in time.

It will take some time, but sooner or later ordering diapers will be like buying a candy bar. Despite my very supportive Daddy, and my community there are times where I still question myself and my fetishes. On another note, have you simply just tried telling the others in the house hold that you have a bladder issue? It worked for me. It was still very embarrassing and not in a good way to tell the people I was living with about it, but since it was family they understood. I even faked a doctor's appointment!

Telling them I have a bladder issue might bring up some unwanted additional attention. I'd like to draw away any attention from this from anyone I live with (Especially since it's currently my mother). If I move out, which might happen in a year or so, then it'll be way easy and I can order whenever I want. Until then, I have to settle for stuff I get at CVS or whenever she's out of town. For those with experience with the Abenas, I got 2 sample packs that have 2x Super and 2x X-Plus each. I've tried Attends and Depends, both of which struggle with more than one wetting, and in Depends case, the first. But how do absorbency and thickness compare with those two to the two I've tried?

Guest JS1989

Nice job, Abenas can hold a lot, much more than depends or attends. They're thick, you'll know you're diapered. Trust me Abenas are very good you will not be disappointed.

Kind of funny how you stated it like you were just living with room mates and not that you live at home. Get a UPS box and then you can order anything you like without fear and it doesn't matter what method something ships unlike getting USPS box (PO Box).

When does XPMedical actually ship/send shipping confirmation emails? I ordered the diapers Friday night, and I assumed they were closed Saturday, so today was the next business day. Since it's well past time stuff would ship and I never got a "hey, it shipped" email, did it not go out that day? Because I thought they were usually quick and got it out in good time

When does XPMedical actually ship/send shipping confirmation emails? I ordered the diapers Friday night, and I assumed they were closed Saturday, so today was the next business day. Since it's well past time stuff would ship and I never got a "hey, it shipped" email, did it not go out that day? Because I thought they were usually quick and got it out in good time

ordered mine thursday morning and got them yesterday.. and im in arizona they ship from ventura,ca got the email monday actually .. so.. dont worry

Guest Wetnmessy247

Eventually they may need to know. Because diapers don't calm down, the fetish and love of them always grows and grows until you either give up or strive for 24/7. For the extreme: 24/7 incontinence, which is where I've been for 5 years now.

But yea, if you wet em up, then you will find yourself wetting and changing more frequently before this situation comes up:

"Hey bro, I need to brab my toothbrush"

"DON"T COME IN!!"

"Dude come on. Is the door locked? Come on, I need in!"

"JUST A SEC!!"

"I'm not waiting, my girlfriend is coming here soon."

**BURST DOWN DOWN**

"Dude.....are you.....um.....changing yourself in a diaper?"

"Um...yea..."

"Well I think I am moving out, you fagot."

Chances are high this will happen. I've been called fagot more times than I can remember. As long as you can just move on, you can be happy in your wet nappy.