LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Life, The Universe And Everything

Hey all -

I actually game to this site hoping to find AB mods for my Sims 3 game (I will post that in roleplay soon) but while here figured I'd introduce myself to all you nice people.

I am a 29 (forever) yr old divorced female who lives in Nowhere, Maine. I'm not really an adult baby but more of an adult little girl I guess.

I've never really been to many sites or anything about it. Just content to do my own thing after realizing I was NOT alone in my little fetishes. (That was SO great to discover. I thought I was just a freako for a long time. Thank the gods for the internet!)

I like to play with toys, sleep with teddy bears , drink my brandy from a sippy cup (lol) and I like to pee in my big girl pants. I also sometimes suck my thumb and wet my bed.

I have a good, simple little life with 2 dogs, a garden and a wet bottom!

Nice to be here and meet you all. :beer:

Hey all -

I actually game to this site hoping to find AB mods for my Sims 3 game (I will post that in roleplay soon) but while here figured I'd introduce myself to all you nice people.

I am a 29 (forever) yr old divorced female who lives in Nowhere, Maine. I'm not really an adult baby but more of an adult little girl I guess.

I've never really been to many sites or anything about it. Just content to do my own thing after realizing I was NOT alone in my little fetishes. (That was SO great to discover. I thought I was just a freako for a long time. Thank the gods for the internet!)

I like to play with toys, sleep with teddy bears , drink my brandy from a sippy cup (lol) and I like to pee in my big girl pants. I also sometimes suck my thumb and wet my bed.

I have a good, simple little life with 2 dogs, a garden and a wet bottom!

Nice to be here and meet you all. :beer:

Hi and Welcome biggrin.gif

Bettypooh

Welcome, and hope you like it here :) It's also nice knowing that you are not alone in your interests

Have fun, and.....did you bring your towel??

qwack