LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Uh Oh, Not Again

Didn't a guy get arrested or go to jail recently for doing this? It seems fairly obvious to be an AB since he asks for someone to "babysit" this other person. If this is you, you should probably delete your ad now!

Click here for the article ---> LINK

Yeah, it sounds shady doesn't it? I think it's obvious enough to warn off the unsuspecting wink.gif The last one we saw here sought a caretaker, not a babysitter, which implies something altogether different. I hope the people here have enough class to not try to scam someone!

Plain and simple-if you want someone to babysit you and change you then ask for that. Tell them you're AB. The replies you get will likely be from shady women who will want big bucks for it, but that's what it costs and that's who might do it for you. Otherwise you need to seek a professional nursery for the experience- there are a few and from what I hear very good. Whatever you do be honest about it-it pays off in the long run thumbsup.gif

Bettypooh, missing her multiple emoticons........................

They are seeking babysitting, not home health care. Not necessarily deceptive. Could still be a gray are. If they can't afford diapers, they probably can't afford a baby sitter. So unless it is straight up AB/DL play I don't think they are going to get any takers anyway.

Timmy C, missing Bettypooh's multiple emoticons........................

Sounds like someone is taking care of a disabled person and needs help. Does not sound like an AB scenario to me, just someone overwhelmed with the task at hand...

I'm almost inclined to agree but not quite... It's vaguely possible that this is a badly worded 'carer required' ad but I don't buy it.

Asking for free diapers is textbook HNG and advertising for somebody to come and look after a disabled adult with not even an outline description of the requirements doesn't strike me as a genuine advert. I'm loathed to call BS on it because there's a slim chance it's naive but genuine... but more likely it's a HNG, I suspect :rolleyes:

They are seeking babysitting, not home health care. Not necessarily deceptive. Could still be a gray are. If they can't afford diapers, they probably can't afford a baby sitter. So unless it is straight up AB/DL play I don't think they are going to get any takers anyway.

Timmy C, missing Bettypooh's multiple emoticons........................

Thank You neighbor smile.gif I agree- this isn't exactly deceptive(or smart) and only someone equally un-smart would answer an ad like this, and they'd get what they asked for when they did! ohmy.gif

Bettypooh