LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Baby Cradles, Bottles, And Other Baby Things.

Well I am hoping some time soon that I will get all that I need to become a full AB. I am curious of where would be a good place to purchase a crib for an adult and bottles and such. :thumbsup:

• Like 1
Guest MommyGweniebear

Sorry, I couldn't resist! :whistling:

Please post legitimate answers. We are serious on what is good vs. what isn't in furniture and the like since we are rather new to this. Thank you though :)

• Like 2

This forum thread has a few links about cribs. And they look pretty sweet and are somewhat cheap. Hopefully you get it all! And we can all live vicariously through you. And send us all pics when your nursery is done!

Please post legitimate answers. We are serious on what is good vs. what isn't in furniture and the like since we are rather new to this. Thank you though :)

I thought that was quite legitimate. Perhaps you need me to copy/paste the list of resources it found?

• Like 1

I think for a specialty item like a crib it might be cheaper to hire a local carpenter. Suggesting Google is certainly a legit answer but without some discussions, what is the point of this board.

AB furniture, like cribs, are custom-made (usually by hand) and are rather expensive props. I wonder how you might afford all of this, and where you might put it, since, in previous posts you referenced a pretty shitty roommate situation. Perhaps your money would be better spent on finding a place for just the two of you? Jobs also help. Got one of those?

Guest MommyGweniebear

AB furniture, like cribs, are custom-made (usually by hand) and are rather expensive props. I wonder how you might afford all of this, and where you might put it, since, in previous posts you referenced a pretty shitty roommate situation. Perhaps your money would be better spent on finding a place for just the two of you? Jobs also help. Got one of those?

We will have our nursery no matter where we are and for your information money is available for all these things. We asked for resources ONLY not inquiries on our personal life, we will do as we wish and do NOT need jobs to get what is desired because I have the means financially to get the best of everything. Thank you for the none of your business inquiry. All we want is resources people links, not your personal opinions. I already have a few links picked out, maybe we will rely on those only.

• Like 1

Sorry, I couldn't resist!

:roflmao:

:rolleyes: That was quite legitimate. It took me less than 10 seconds to find a company that specializes in AB furniture.

All we want is resources people links, not your personal opinions. I already have a few links picked out, maybe we will rely on those only.

Yea, god forbid someone post their personal opinion of something on an internet forum.

• Like 2

try baby apparels in next few months ill be purchasing a crib from them 1nce i have the room sorted out so i can start my nursery http://www.babyapparels.com/baby_furniture.htm theyre expensive but have a good reputation and 1of the best if not the best ab furniture makers in the world

That's the company I found when I did a search for 'adult baby furniture'.

I always wondered if a real baby crib that was modified might work.

Replace the thin board under the mattress with a fitted piece of durable plywood.

Then use decorative solid wood supports attached to the bottom.

I always wondered if this would work?