LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Enjoying A Bowel Movement

I'm here, on my one day off, to wet and mess my diapers, masturbate and get myself in Adult Little Boy Headspace. Yeah, I am a switch but today is my LB time. I like to talk about it and love to hear what others do and think about this lifestyle/ fetish.

As for myself, I woke up in a dry Bambino and snap-up clear plastic panties (FetWear). I also had on a cute shiny pink bra and panty set and white nylon half-slip and mommy (my wife) commented on how girly I must feel. Blush. She is right. I love sissification by females. Next, we had coffee together and talked about the days events. I had a very nice heavy wetting while talking to my mommy and petting our (female) cat. Whenever I wet, I grow completely silent and still and mommy knows what I am doing. In my home, I enjoy being an adult child and I love to cross-dress and pretend to be a teenage girl who never grew out of her diapers. I next put on a pair of shorts and my cookie monster T over my girly things and we walked outside to her car. I had a very fun time telling her I really had to go poopoo, almost trying to hold it in, squirming a bit in front of my mommy. She told me to be a good little boy and poop in my diaper, right here. Finally I did and she could see the relief in my eyes and smile on my face. The load of poop was big, soft and warm and I let it fall right into the diaper in front of my mommy. She gave me a kiss and patted my lumpy bottom and said what a good baby I am for using my diaper. She told me to go inside the house and make cummies in my diaper, then go back outside (as is) and mow the lawn and do my chores. I'm going to obey her becauses I am a good little momma's panty-boy. But I'll probably put in my vibrating anal egg to keep me waddling. She knows I masturbate alot and expects nothing less of her little man. Later I am to meet her for our anniversary dinner, wearing fresh bulky diapers and pretty, cute matching underwear she helped me pick out at the store.

Meanwhile, I'm standing here in a nice warm poopy adult baby diaper and plastic pants, panty and bra and tshirt writing this, because I like to feel innocent and proud. I am not ashamed, even for masturbating. I am doing what comes naturally to me. I will be enjoying this for a few hours and hope to read what others do in their diaps or other little habits they have and how they feel about it. Does anyone do this with a momma or daddy around? Do they praise you for doing immature babyish things too?

• Like 1
Guest Wetnmessy247

Sounds really sexual. I don't understand why things like this get applauded, while my less complex, more belivable stories get flamed. This includes everything, masterbation, cross dressing, some transsexualism, public messing, public wetting, public cross dressing, infantilism, and a whole slew of other things I won't even tread on. So, what's the deal?

Anyway sounds really sexual. I do what I do to be a baby, not to masterbate. In fact, I've only masterbated in diapers once or twice and didn't like it cuz I had to throw the semen filled diapers away or else smell like raw fish mixed with crap and urine throughout the day.

However, I do like the idea of being told it's okay to mess myself while in public. I would love to be in a Starbucks line or movie theater line and have a female with me say out loud "it's okay, you can mess yourself. I'm here so any messy leaks I'll change you." :wub::wub:

Screw the strange looks. I want this to happen to me. Fun. Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. :drive1::drive1::drive1:

Sounds really sexual. I don't understand why things like this get applauded, while my less complex, more belivable stories get flamed. This includes everything, masterbation, cross dressing, some transsexualism, public messing, public wetting, public cross dressing, infantilism, and a whole slew of other things I won't even tread on. So, what's the deal?

Anyway sounds really sexual. I do what I do to be a baby, not to masterbate. In fact, I've only masterbated in diapers once or twice and didn't like it cuz I had to throw the semen filled diapers away or else smell like raw fish mixed with crap and urine throughout the day.

However, I do like the idea of being told it's okay to mess myself while in public. I would love to be in a Starbucks line or movie theater line and have a female with me say out loud "it's okay, you can mess yourself. I'm here so any messy leaks I'll change you." :wub::wub:

Screw the strange looks. I want this to happen to me. Fun. Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. :drive1::drive1::drive1:

Because we don't do it in public and we usually change and shower immediately, rather than a day later.

• Like 1

Because Glendl was having fun with his mommy in the privacy of his own house on his day off, and I'm sure he doesn't constantly walk around with a load in the back. He was having a fun day, doing what turned him on, not harming anyone nor forcing others to smell him. It is perfectly normal to feel sexual about this -- he is living out a fantasy for real and it caused him sexual excitement. Perfectly normal. I can totally understand why he'd want to masturbate. The combination of a lumpy poop in the back and girly clothing would be erotic to me as well -- and you can bet that I'd masturbate!

It's his own business if he wants to masturbate, cross-dress and poop in his diaper. Again, you're showing off your incredible intolerance. People must never be gay (not that Glendl is; I'm going on what you've had to say about it in the past), nor engage in transvestism nor even sexualize things in your world. In your world, there is only constant shitting allowed and going out in public and scratching like a monkey because your upper legs and buttocks are rotting away from the poop they're constantly exposed to. That makes me ask, "what's the deal?"

Believe me, mate, none of us are worried about Glendl.

• Like 1

I had a very fun time telling her I really had to go poopoo, almost trying to hold it in, squirming a bit in front of my mommy. She told me to be a good little boy and poop in my diaper, right here. Finally I did and she could see the relief in my eyes and smile on my face. The load of poop was big, soft and warm and I let it fall right into the diaper in front of my mommy. She gave me a kiss and patted my lumpy bottom and said what a good baby I am for using my diaper.

Awww, your wife sounds like such the sweetest mommy. I'm happy for you that she's so understanding and you can be your girly, babyish self around her. Hope you two had a good anniversary.

• Like 1

I don't understand why things like this get applauded, while my stories get flamed. This includes everything, masterbation, cross dressing, some transsexualism, public messing, public wetting, public cross dressing, infantilism, and a whole slew of other things I won't even tread on. So, what's the deal?

The deal is that some of us happen to know Glenn and his Mommy personally. Glenn is all about privacy. He's usually the first one to comment on public displays at a munch.

• Like 1

I'm happy for you and I'm glad there are nice ladies out there that not only are willing to participate like your mommy/wife but they actually enjoy it. It sounds like a lot of fun!

Happy for you glenndl ! Sounded like a GREAT day off! :)

I LOVE to pee and poo in my diapers too, and have a few posts where I talk about peeing my diapers at the store while shopping with my wife etc.

My mommy (wife) does on occasion put a fresh diapy on me but is not into the changing thing. I am not going to say that she does everything, because she doesn't! She is GREAT though as a verbal participant and has classic responses like, 'I think you are wet!' or 'Are you dirty?' I am totally grateful to have her as my spouse as I know that some wouldn't even allow diapers PERIOD.

Anyway, I think that a corner of my mind views this as 'taboo' which is a good thing because it ratchets up the intensity of the whole experience for me at times. Maybe this is the fetish side of me, I don't know.

There is also a part of me - that often lets me drift into being a toddler and lose myself in just sitting down and playing on my blankie with some toys and a sippy and peeing, pooing, too. At times I can fall into this role ... just naturally and stay there for a time. Maybe that's what you call a 'little.'

Anyway, I am into a few beers writing this on my Friday night so hope I am putting up a good response. I will end by saying that I am also proud to be who I am! TOTALLY AND COMPLETELY! :D

This sounds seriously awesome :D. The only part I thought was odd was mowing the lawn as you were dressed. Not because you could be seen that way (exhibitionist amongst many other things over here lol), but that I would think it incredibly uncomfortable lol. Anywho, good on ya for a fun day ^_^

~Luci

I just love to give myself a nice 2 ounce glycerine enema, pull on a diaper, put on my frilly plastic panties, then a petty nightie, and lay down under some nice and comfy blankets.

After about 10 minutes I can't hold out any long and just let myself relax while lying on my stomach. Soon my entire mind is focusing on my bottom. I don't push, I just let my own internal pressure do its work. I can feel the pressure building up in waves and then the poop gently pushes out for what seems like minutes but is probably just seconds. After the last bit comes out, I usually find I have a desperate need to pee. Then, I fall sound asleep in my messy and wet diaper.

It is sooooo hard to get up and clean myself off, but I eventually do it. After wiping myself with my baby wipes I feel so clean, both inside and out. The rest of the day seems brighter and cleaner.

I don't understand why things like this get applauded, while my less complex, more belivable stories get flamed.

Because you are a douchebag... and Glen is a decent guy (from what I know of him). It's really that simple.

Glen was describing a ageplay/regression "scene"... You just go out in public and make a complete ass of yourself. There is a difference.

• Like 3