LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Looking For Other Solutions Then Full Blown Diapers All The Time.

5 members have voted

1. 1. Which do u use to help manage light daytime issues

• Sleep pants
    • Underjams
    • Depends pull ups
    • Just Pads
    • Goodnites Pants
    • Goodnites Boxers
    • CVS adj Pullups
    • Other
    • Pampers Size 6
    • Pampers Size 7
    • Tena

Assuming you seriously want input from the urinary incontinent members, then your poll needs to include "OTHER"

For example I have never had good results with commercially available slip-in disposable pads for women. Back when Pampers first introduced Cruisers within the incontinence community there was much discussion of cutting off the side flaps of Cruisers to modify them as slip-in pads. I started doing so, finding the Size 4 fits me best.

The introduction of Pampers Cruisers with Dry Max lets the Size 4 work even better for me. They start out thinner and even softer than the original Cruisers. Since I am profoundly urinary incontinent I void like a small infant, in a nearly continuous series of tiny dribbles. That is the ideal wetting schedule for baby diapers. I never needed extra fluff. The Dry Max increases capacity for me, so one now lasts 4+ hours instead of 3 hours. That saves me two changes each day, which used to happen when I was really busy.

At night I prefer pinned gauze diapers because at home I do not need to be discreet and we have really good washing equipment. Still, I find Dry Max Cruisers Size 3 substituted for some of my usual Gerber baby Birdseye prefolds as soakers improves the comfort and effectiveness.

As incontinent adults we need to constantly be open to new management methods.