LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Your First Time Wet?

Guest Wetnmessy247

Guest Wetnmessy247

Do you remember the very first time you wet your diapers?

I don't, but I do remember the first time I wet my pampers after a while of not being wet. This was before I started training myself incontinent. It was about 7 years ago and put on some pampers stuffed abenas and since I wasn't trained I fhad to force myself to wet after a gallon of iced tea. I consider this my furst time being truly wet becuse of the fresh experience.

It was quite exhilarating and over the course of the day I flooded myself five or so times. I believe I eventually got most of the gallon out after I changed once and flooded the second diaper five more times.

Do you remember the first time being wet in diapers? What ws it like?

Being wet really kicked in my regression back then. I rolled aroudn on the floor for some time playing with my toys, feeling the stuffing andpdding. The waddle was awesome because of the length of time beforehand of no wet diapers. I do remember it felt so heavenly not being able to walk. I literally could only get around by crwling with wide spread legs. Now, I am used to the constant waddle but back then, it was intense.

Do you remember the first time being wet in diapers? What ws it like?

Yes I do. I remember if vividly because it immediately ran down my leg :lol::rolleyes:

It was a crappy Boots 'Staydry' I'd gone on a 40 mile round-trip to buy where nobody knew me. Make no mistake - they were (are?) the worst diapers in the world. Ever. Wrapping myself in toilet paper would have worked better. Fortunately, rather than thinking "well that was crap" and never doing it again, I figured there simply must be better diapers out there and went researching :D

As I have shared on-line many times for many years, growing up or extended family was diaper-friendly. Mom is urinary incontinent, so has been diapered 24/7 from before I was born. It was always feared that all of Granny's daughters and grand daughters would eventually have bladder disease. When young Mom and all her sisters had tiny bladders. For trips Granny diapered her daughters until they were old enough to diaper themselves. Mom carried on this tradition of sweetly asking us to wear "just-in-case" diapers on long car trips and for special exciting events. Personally I never objected to the diapers.

Still it was a matter of pride I would hold back wetting as long as possible. When we did have a rest stop while young I would ask to have my diaper released long enough I could use a toilet. On some trips of over 1,000 miles my diapers would only be wet with my sweat. Yet there were some other trips when my timing was not as good. I still remember a trip to a restaurant not so far from our house. Mom had released my diaper before we left that restaurant and I productively used the toilet to poop and pee. Still, less than 5 minutes into the ride home I needed to pee again. Mom did not scold me when she eventually removed that diaper so I could get ready for bed.

When I reached puberty, a time we all expected I would revert to bedwetting, I had not worn a diaper in two months. Of course my bed did have a Dundee waterproof sheet, since Mom is not foolish. Sure enough one morning I did wake up with damp panties and sheet. As quietly as possible I got out of bed, cleaned myself, put on dry panties and shorts so I could strip my bed. I waited until Mom woke up to tell her about wetting. Although my reversion to bedwetting happened more than 14 years before I learned adult babies exist, I still consider that to be my first spontaneous wetting.

That day after lunch Mom started teaching me how to pin myself into gauze diapers for bed. I had been diapering my youngest sister for over two years then, but self-diapering when pins are used is a whole lot more complicated than diapering a very cooperative older child.

That day after lunch Mom started teaching me how to pin myself into gauze diapers for bed. I had been diapering my youngest sister for over two years then, but self-diapering when pins are used is a whole lot more complicated than diapering a very cooperative older child.

No kidding. Self diapering in cloth is crazy difficult. Usually I get it close to right, then slip the diaper down, move the pins in a bit to tighten it then pull it back on. I tried leaving the pins in but Mom said it made them take longer to dry.

The first time I knowingly wet my diaper was in 2000. Before my parents would get up from bed, I would wake up a little earlier than usual to wear diapers in my bedroom. Since I started buying adult diapers for myself from a pharmacy up the road, I got very, very nervous wearing them and I was just too excited to wet them. One night, I decided to drink several glasses of water -- almost to the point of water poisoning -- just so I can wet my diaper. Morning arrived about seven hours later and I quickly went through my closet, fetched a diaper out of a hidden compartment I personally made for hiding my stash, and I taped up quickly. That morning, I was wearing the bulky, green Depend Fitted Briefs from the late 90s.

My bladder was very full that morning, but I was still too excited to wet. I scrambled to find a position I was comfortable with. I tried laying on my bed, leaning back on my desk chair and I just stood in the middle of the room. Nothing happened. I thought, "Okay, this isn't working out," so I started to play some games on my computer -- but then suddenly, I started to wet. It felt good. It felt warm. It felt very therapeutic because I felt secure enough to completely wet my diaper without it leaking; fortunately, it didn't.

I wet it so extensively that it drooped down to my knee caps, but I felt very accomplished. I didn't even feel "dirty" or "naughty." I was going through puberty right around that time, but I wasn't excited as in sexual arousal kind of excited. Wearing diapers gave me a sense of freedom and entitlement. I was entitled to wear diapers. I was entitled to wet my diapers and even mess them if I wanted to. After wetting for the first time, I can't begin to tell you how relaxed I was. I wasn't stressed out despite the fact that I was bullied at school regularly and I actually feared going to school. That day, I went to school wearing my wet diaper. I didn't care. It gave me confidence. It also helped me deal with stress incontinence, which is what I had at the time.

A couple of hours after I bought my first bag of Depends. I tried it a few times that day, and decided quit firmly that it's not for me. I've done it a few times over the past decade since, but but still find it uncomfortable.

back at the age of 6, i'd been stealing my sister's diapers. i'd built up a bit of a stash, hidden in my closet in my room. at that time our house had only one bathroom, on the main floor, and my room was in the basement. i had woken up and really had to pee, and had gone upstairs only to find the bathroom occupied. i'd gone back down to the basement and had begun walking in circles trying to hold off the feeling of having to pee, when i figured i should use what i have for what it's for. i remember thinking how it fit me perfectly, and i stood in my room and peed into the diaper. ahhhhhh, sweet release. i got a bit of a thrill from it, too; the same thrill i get today. anyways, after that incident, i didn't get a chance to use a diaper for that purpose again until i was 23.

at 23, and living on my own, i got ahold of some pampers 7s. the first time peeing into them was just heavenly, no exaggeration. it just felt great: the warmth, the illicitness, the novelty... i haven't actually peed in my diapers since last september, i think.. just been kind of off the thought. but those two memories definitely stand out.

Guest JS1989

When I was 15 I managed to get my hands on a Depend pull up. I saved it until I got a good opportunity to use it. One day my parents had to go to my dad's aunts’ 70 birthday party and while they were gone I decided to use the diaper. I pulled it up my legs and drank a lot of water so I would need to go soon. Eventually I did, it took a while to undo the potty training and start using the diaper, but I loved the feeling when I did. I keep wetting it until it leaked, after 3 floodings and then I just wore it around. When I had to go I used it one more time and it leaked a lot then I threw the diaper away and waited until I was 16 and drive to another town to but diapers.

When I was 15 I managed to get my hands on a Depend pull up. I saved it until I got a good opportunity to use it. One day my parents had to go to my dad's aunts’ 70 birthday party and while they were gone I decided to use the diaper. I pulled it up my legs and drank a lot of water so I would need to go soon. Eventually I did, it took a while to undo the potty training and start using the diaper, but I loved the feeling when I did. I keep wetting it until it leaked, after 3 floodings and then I just wore it around. When I had to go I used it one more time and it leaked a lot then I threw the diaper away and waited until I was 16 and drive to another town to but diapers.

A Depend pull-up withstood 3 floodings??? I've tried those a couple of times, and they can barely withstand 1 average wetting. It just doesn't track that they could withstand 3 floodings...

My first time was last week. It was awesome! I got assurance underwear for men. (I will buy different next time) they leaked just a slight bit. I knew there were better diapers out there. I still am on this same pack.

My first time I had to force myself to go. T was different. I had to stand and I loved feeling it fill up and the warmth. I changed after only 5min in it though. I was wanting to feel a fresh diaper again! I'm not into wetting same diaper several times. I wet once and want to be changed.