LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hearing "Magical" Words

My wife has embraced my infantilism and "mommy" needs, more and more enthusiastically, or so it seems. I've been urinary incontinent since I was 12, but lately, after my last surgery, I'm having messy accidents. I eat a lot of avocados and take chloraphyl tablets. Any solid foods I eat have to be pureed, so I usually don't bother. Bananas, avocados, pudding, baby food, etc. is just fine. Last night I filled my diapers while we were watching a movie together. I didn't think she noticed but as I got up to go change she grabbed my hand, stood up, and pulled out the back of my diapers. "Mommy needs to change that messy diaper!" She said, patting me lightly. To me, those are magical words. I felt like a baby at that moment, especially since she led me by the hand all the way to the bathroom. While she was cleaning me up she looked at me and said: "You're such a baby! Now get in the tub so Mommy can rinse these out and put them in the wash." It was a magical time. I took full advantage of her mood and we never did finish the movie. I slept like a baby though!

Sounds liek you're having fun. All I hear right now is a hypnosis cd in the background. If it wasn't a creepy guy this would be at least a little more entertaining.

Not buying into hypnosis, however diaper dependence cd's should at least be funny.

Sounds liek you're having fun. All I hear right now is a hypnosis cd in the background. If it wasn't a creepy guy this would be at least a little more entertaining.

Not buying into hypnosis, however diaper dependence cd's should at least be funny.

I had hypnotherapy for two years so I'm now a believer. It was to help me deal with past memories of abuse and terror.

I still panic when I have the flashbacks, and wake up screaming with the nightmares, but I don't go off the deep end anymore when those things happen. You have to like the voice you're hearing, trust that voice, or it doesn't work.

Well I have severe trust issues and am terrified of psychiatric hospitals and places like that, so hypnotherapy from a professional is not gonna happen. i also have some religious/spiritual qualms about hypnotism, however not going into that for sake of not hijacking thread. Being forced into an institution is my second biggest fear in life with winding up as a vegetable being the first.

As for the magic words, I am okay with conditioning for those who like it, I do have certain words or phrases that tend to make me more relaxed and able to slowly regress easier, however I'm not in a situation where I can do that. With my lil, I just constantly remind her she's in a diaper and will ask her if she needs her diapy changed and all that jazz.

Not only is there "magical words" in my opinion, but there is something about the spontaneity of it, like in your situation. You weren't expecting it, and it was a surprise and a relief to hear them.

If it feels forced, or planned, it doesn't have the same effect for me. having something unexpected said, at just the right time, is certainly better for me.