LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

An Uncyclopedia Article

Boby

I thought I should share this link to a very informative, balanced and totally fun "dictionary" article on the subject of adults wearing diapers, including advice and guidance on the dangers of doing so.

It's also worth following some of the links within the article, they lead to an even greater source of knowledge on related subjects such as masturbation......

Make sure your diaper is dry cos I was just pissing myself while learning that It is a FIFA requirement that professional soccer referees are experts in masturbation!

The toilet link contains a plain and simple resolution of the toilet seat argument which has plagued the human race since it's creation (the toilet, not the human race). I think it should be copied and distributed about all the bathrooms in the world. The article then goes full circle and returns to our favorite subject by suggesting alternatives to using the toilet, such as just doing it in one's pants or wearing diapers.

http://uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/Diapers

• Like 2
Guest Needschanging

I found this artticle to be very sexist against women. It just makes wearing a diaper gives only a sexuall feeling a nothing else, which is usally completly wrong.

• Like 1

I realize most of it is meant to be humorous, but it just comes across as tasteless.

If it's on Uncyclopedia, it's meant to be tasteless, crass, nasty, cheap, tacky and generally offensive. Leave your sense of taste and decency at the door or don't go in (I choose the latter :P)

Uncyclopedia is known for it's over the top, tongue-in-cheek content. :rolleyes:

I find it hard to take anything on the site too seriously, especially when you read things like:

"In Japan, where heaven knows omorashi is so wildly popular, the danger comes not from the law, but from the legions of omorashi fans who love a girl who wets herself. You'll have all kinds of otherwise jaded, dour Japanese businessmen following you around in Tokyo in throngs, waiting for you to do just that,..."

Completely un-PC, but this, along with it's constant use of 'inside jokes' is the appeal. Like Family Guy, some people will find it funny, and others will not.

I think it's completely hilarious.

If you can't laugh at the article on diapers, maybe you CAN laugh at the Cat-Toast Device.

http://uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/Cat_toast_device

Put simply, if bread always lands butter side down and a cat always lands on its feet, then a piece of bread placed butter side up on the back of a cat will result in an anti-gravity device. It is rumored that you could also strap the bread butter side up to the cat's stomach but this has yet to be proven and may collapse into a singularity.

:roflmao:

"These guys have no sense of humour"

- Oscar Wilde on the above people.

Just kidding. Anyways some people may find it hilarious others might not. I've read that article a couple months back and thought it was pretty funny. Tbh honest I love uncyclodpedia and a few of its articles I find quite hilarious. Others might not feel that way and will find it offensive instead. One person's trash is another's treasure as they say.