LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I Don'T Always Sign In

But I visit almost every day. Lately it seems that when I don't sign in I can't view links. If its to a members personal pics or something I understand but most of the time the links are to public material. For instance if I hadn't signed in today I wouldn't have been able to link to the "Baby Blues" cartoon. Have the settings been changed on the server or something?

DD, Thanks for all your work on this site. :D . You too, Repaid1. :P

Hmmm, I swore I posted this last night. Ohhh I'll get to that when I close. But anyway, I was logged in and had to find out where the link was you mentioned (Thanks for providing that, NOT! :P) so once I found that. I opened a new tab and logged in anonymously as a guest. I went to the post with the link you referred to and clicked it. It worked fine. So I'm thinking it's not a system error. Now all we have to do is find out why you can't do it. As I haven't been able to duplicate the problem, we'll see if anyone else chimes in with the same problem. Until then perhaps you could provide us with some background on the system your using. Some things such as Operating system, browser, Firewall and such. I don't think these are a problem but perhaps if several people have the same problem and configuration, it might give us a clue on a work around. BTW do you have several browsers. What I mean is do you have I.E. and firefox or chrome or something so we can see if it might just be a browser issue or cookie problem or something simple?

Is there a chance that someone else can access your system? If not I just use auto log-in (remember me function) so that I never have to bother with the log-in on most sites. I do however have my admin privileges locked out of the equation, so that no-one could ever access this site and all the goodies available. So anyway I guess this is a wait and see kind of problem. Till then Log the Heck in!!!! :lol:

Anyway don't double log-in to the site like I mentioned above, it cause great chaos with your ability to post and keep your place on the boards with the new post messages. :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Repaid1

I appoligize for the tardiness of my reply.

I use Firefox as a browser. I don't think I have any firewalls etc. in place. I think that where I get messed up is when I try to open an attachments when not logged in, as opposed to opening links. My mistake. I should have been more clear and really understood what issue I might be having with the system. All cookies are accepted (then deleted on exit). I've checked the "remember me" box on the sign in page but this site doesn't remember me but that's OK.

I don't log in all the time because I'm a dial-up dinosaur and the loading of a whole new page takes time and I know sometimes I will not be introducing new topics or replying to existing ones.

Anyway I hope you went to all of the effort trying to solve this insignificant problem because you are an anal retentive technician (like me)and love to tweek things and not just to satisfy one user :blush: .

Anondl

"Anyway I hope you went to all of the effort trying to solve this insignificant problem because you are an anal retentive technician (like me)and love to tweek things and not just to satisfy one user :blush: .

Anondl"

Yeah actually I am. I can't stand not to understand how things work. Although not so much in computer programming proper. thumbsup.gif