LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hi I Am Nanny Sarah

[

Hi,

I am going to build a new nursery for My little ones. :biker_h4h: A space to play and to be yourself. It will be a holiday and weekend vacation for little ones which needs a respite from the grown up world. The sea is closed, a Fair park, and lots of things to enjoy.

Let me know if youre interested. It quiet quick booked out.

Have fun and enjoy!

Nanny Sarah :closedeyes:

be updated by twitter : Nanny_Sarah

Nanny Sarah,

Please accept my best wishes for the success of your nursery and the enjoyment of those you will care for. Welcome to DD and please add to the discussion when you can. It is always a rare pleasure to read the thoughts of women who accept and particularly who enjoy caring for adult babies and diaper lovers.

Ke Aloha,

Honu

:) hiiii hehe dont know where to go.. or wht forum hope htis is ok

me jsut wanted to say hiii to every one and hii to nany sarah cos it is her one hehe.. me jsut getting used to this.. been on for a while but not know of the actual profiles lol.. so will be updateing and hopefully making some nice new friends :D just have to see if people are nice and tlak back in here hehe.

anywasy me is jack sorry not know much to say any questions please feel free to ask hehe.

me is ab but thiknig of being daddy online cos well not had much luck as baby. no mummys wants to tlak me lol.. or they have and disapired :S lol owell.. hopefully il find some one nice oneday :).

hiii and hugs to all xx

Nanny Sarah, congratulations on the new nursery. I hope you make many big babies happy! ^.^

Jack, I don't want to sound like I'm being mean, but you really need to use spell check. One or two typing errors are no big deal, even I occasionally misuse a word grammatically. However, that was painful to me as a person who is more than a little twitchy about proper English. That said, welcome aboard.

• Like 2

[

Hi,

I am going to build a new nursery for My little ones. :biker_h4h: A space to play and to be yourself. It will be a holiday and weekend vacation for little ones which needs a respite from the grown up world. The sea is closed, a Fair park, and lots of things to enjoy.

Let me know if youre interested. It quiet quick booked out.

Have fun and enjoy!

Nanny Sarah :closedeyes:

be updated by twitter : Nanny_Sarah

Hi Nanny, this sounds good. Where is the Nursery? How much do you charge etc as not any info on your website

Nanny Sarah, congratulations on the new nursery. I hope you make many big babies happy! ^.^

Jack, I don't want to sound like I'm being mean, but you really need to use spell check. One or two typing errors are no big deal, even I occasionally misuse a word grammatically. However, that was painful to me as a person who is more than a little twitchy about proper English. That said, welcome aboard.

hi thanks for the comment sorry about the typos i do have dislexia and i dont know where the spell check is i will try my best to not type so meny mistakes in future. :)and maby not so many baby tlak as thats probly my down full as well then lol. also thanks for the welcome hehe

hi thanks for the comment sorry about the typos i do have dislexia and i dont know where the spell check is i will try my best to not type so meny mistakes in future. :)and maby not so many baby tlak as thats probly my down full as well then lol. also thanks for the welcome hehe

Glad I did not hurt your feelings, I tried not to. My boyfriend is also dyslexic so I understand. I get used in place of spell check a lot lol. I realized after I posted that some of it might be baby talk. :) Sorry if I stepped on your toes. I hope you can feel welcome here.

• Like 1

Glad I did not hurt your feelings, I tried not to. My boyfriend is also dyslexic so I understand. I get used in place of spell check a lot lol. I realized after I posted that some of it might be baby talk. :) Sorry if I stepped on your toes. I hope you can feel welcome here.

Firefox automatically spell-checks.