LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Finally Came Out.

Finally came out and told my g/f I like wearing diapers. She knew I have them due to bedwetting every so often. I think she knew I wear them when she wasn`t home. Now I can wear them all the time and I do. I only use them as a last resort as I don`t want to become incontinent. But what a weight off my shoulders. Nobody eles knows I wear diapers and I keep it that way and so does my g/f. I want to thank everyone on this site and DD for creating this site. By reading other`s storys and reactions gave me the courage to open up. Again thank you all.

Finally came out and told my g/f I like wearing diapers. She knew I have them due to bedwetting every so often. I think she knew I wear them when she wasn`t home. Now I can wear them all the time and I do. I only use them as a last resort as I don`t want to become incontinent. But what a weight off my shoulders. Nobody eles knows I wear diapers and I keep it that way and so does my g/f. I want to thank everyone on this site and DD for creating this site. By reading other`s storys and reactions gave me the courage to open up. Again thank you all.

Wow-awesome! :wub: Coming out and being accepted is almost euphoric- the new found acceptance and freedom can be overwhelming :D Enjoy it (as I know you will) but don't let it impair reality :huh: If you find yourself pushing too hard or too far you can lose the progress you've gained :o Step back every now and then and try to see things through her eyes, and understand her feelings- especially if you note any hesitation ;) At this point it's hard to do, but if you want the acceptance to last go slowly with things and you'll have a much better chance for it to stay that way :) Congratulations!

Bettypooh

Wow-awesome! :wub: Coming out and being accepted is almost euphoric- the new found acceptance and freedom can be overwhelming :D Enjoy it (as I know you will) but don't let it impair reality :huh: If you find yourself pushing too hard or too far you can lose the progress you've gained :o Step back every now and then and try to see things through her eyes, and understand her feelings- especially if you note any hesitation ;) At this point it's hard to do, but if you want the acceptance to last go slowly with things and you'll have a much better chance for it to stay that way :) Congratulations!

Bettypooh

I am taking it slow. Although she has offered to diaper me but I am not ready for that. I keep my diaper covered unless I am alone. She says she loves me no matter what and I feel the same about her. To me diapers are super comfortable underware. I can`t wear the clothlike ones as they irritate the insides of my legs.

Guest Wetnmessy247

I miss the euphoria of telling someone and they accept. It's an awesome feeling knowing someone you love or are friends with accepts your diaper usage. It's a rare feeling not many of us get to experience and those that do don't experience it many times.

My mom knows, my dad knows, my sisters and brother know, the few friends I have know, my landlord knows, my neighbors know, my uncles know, my aunts know, my cousins know, my nephews and niece know.

My grandparents dont know. Both mommy and daddy don't want their own parents knowing. It's a shame thing. They accept but don't like that their only son has a love for messing and wetting himself in baby diapers 24/7. I can understand why, I guess. They begrudgingly accept it, although it has mde them disown me a bit. To that I sy who cares. As long as I have my dirty diapers I am happy.