LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Newbie To The Ab World

hi all am new to the world of AB. Not sure about any of this. for me its not a fetish definately i know that. I exibit childlike more like infant toddler depending on my mood to be honest behaviour. i noticed all this when i finally got out of an abusive situation. however its been there alot longer. ive always seemed to feel at a mentally younger age never really wanting to express this in fear of rejection to people that i new. any insite into this please let me know. would like playmates if posible

sbbabygurl

Welcome to DailyDi! If you're looking to make friends or just feel accepted for who you are, then this was a very good step to make. There are some users you are simply going to have to ignore (you have an ignore button and don't be afraid to use it) but aside from a select few, most everyone here is pretty awesome and understanding.

I hope you decide to stick around and post on the boards! :thumbsup:

Welcome! I remember when I first found this place. Some of the guys can be very...overwhelming, but most of us are welcoming and just want to make friends like us. If you have any questions or just want to talk, don't hesitate to contact me!

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Aloha!

Please look around because you'll find that this community has a wide diversity, lots of education and contributes to society. You're new to all this, but it's just a part of life for those of those of us that have been through a lot. Look around because you'll find what most of us have gone through between where you are now and where we are. Seeing it, you'll know that life throws you challenges and we respond with binges and purges. The bottom line is that we always come back. So, with that said, welcome home!

Honu

• Like 1