LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Strangest Place You Messed In Public?

Guest Wetnmessy247

Guest Wetnmessy247

Yesterday I was sifting through the remnants of my apartment because of southeastern floods and had to go to the dump to throw away some ruined furniture.

While there I actually took a dump in my diapers. After standing there in the middle of the garbage dump while I opped, I thought how funny it was to take a dump at the dump.

Which lead me to ask myself what is the strangest place I messed in public? Not being messy, but actually messing while in public.

For me, the strangest place I messed myself in public while I was at a local amusement park. They had rollercoasters and games and vood and all that good cliched park stuff.

I went on the teacup ride. You know the teacup ride hopefully. Well it was me and a friend accepting of my diapers and we got on one of the teacups. However, one family couldn't fit in one cup, so they let their kid daughter ride with me and my friend and we went off.

Well, it was strange enough being messy next to this girl but the we started spinning. Not too fast, but fast enough. I get dizzy easy. Anyway there we were, and my nausea kicked in and I pooped myself real bad while spinning at like a hundred miles an hour. Whaat was bad was the constant shifting in place made my mess pretty much smear my entire diapered area.

Getting off was quite exhilerating. My friend could tell I messed myself by my wide waddle. I actually had to go home to lay on the couch. He offered to helpchnge me by like getting the stuff but I declined. "Once a day and no more" I said, which he knew anyway.

anyway yea. Strange place to mess. Could have been worse.

I would like to go in one of those mcdonald playlnd plastic bll things and just mess uncontrollably while swimming in a sea of balls.

Wait...that soundedwrong.

Messing while swimming with a bunch of kids.

Wait.....also wrong.

Dammit.

Hmm...

I would like to mess while playing with baalls.

Dammiit....someone help ,e out. What is a way to say ya wanna play in Mcdonalds balls while messing without it sounded perverted?

• Like 1

Yesterday I was sifting through the remnants of my apartment because of southeastern floods and had to go to the dump to throw away some ruined furniture.

While there I actually took a dump in my diapers. After standing there in the middle of the garbage dump while I opped, I thought how funny it was to take a dump at the dump.

Which lead me to ask myself what is the strangest place I messed in public? Not being messy, but actually messing while in public.

For me, the strangest place I messed myself in public while I was at a local amusement park. They had rollercoasters and games and vood and all that good cliched park stuff.

I went on the teacup ride. You know the teacup ride hopefully. Well it was me and a friend accepting of my diapers and we got on one of the teacups. However, one family couldn't fit in one cup, so they let their kid daughter ride with me and my friend and we went off.

Well, it was strange enough being messy next to this girl but the we started spinning. Not too fast, but fast enough. I get dizzy easy. Anyway there we were, and my nausea kicked in and I pooped myself real bad while spinning at like a hundred miles an hour. Whaat was bad was the constant shifting in place made my mess pretty much smear my entire diapered area.

Getting off was quite exhilerating. My friend could tell I messed myself by my wide waddle. I actually had to go home to lay on the couch. He offered to helpchnge me by like getting the stuff but I declined. "Once a day and no more" I said, which he knew anyway.

anyway yea. Strange place to mess. Could have been worse.

I would like to go in one of those mcdonald playlnd plastic bll things and just mess uncontrollably while swimming in a sea of balls.

Wait...that soundedwrong.

Messing while swimming with a bunch of kids.

Wait.....also wrong.

Dammit.

Hmm...

I would like to mess while playing with baalls.

Dammiit....someone help ,e out. What is a way to say ya wanna play in Mcdonalds balls while messing without it sounded perverted?

Why is it the moment children are mentiond everyone assumes pedophille. I dont know weather he is or not, but i know what hes going on about. He is asking for help describing a play ball pool as in one of these.

http://1.2.3.10/bmi/www.experia-innovations.co.uk/images/user_images/32%2000%2012%20Ball%20Pool%20Balls01.jpg

Considering the fact the are quite alot of Adult Babies in here myself included, it dosent suprise me this guy wants to play in a ball pool, i would like to play in a ball pool as well. Diffrence being (and i hope this is what he means as well) it would be a ball pool with no children in it. Just us adult babies and diaper lovers, so he could mess while playing.

You got to admit it would be nice to have one of those oversized jungle gym play areas for children desigend just for Infantalists.

As to the girl in the Tea Cup Ride that could have been sheer coincidence, i have messed my self without a diaper on, on the Tea Cup Ride.

Please not before you go making assumtions of me im nither defending this guy nor prosicuting this guy i am trying to remain neutral.

Another fantasy story from him about pooping his diaper when around children or teenage girls. Not pedofilia because he's not out to molest them or touch them inappropriatly. If it's at all true, it's just inapropriate and disgusting behaivior. I don't doubt at all that he was at an amusement park in a diaper and pooped it, but to embelish an account by claiming someone's kid daughter was sitting up next to him on a teacup ride, he got nausious, pooped himself uncontrolably, had a butt fully smeared with poo and had to waddle so bad that his friend could tell he had messed himself just dosn't sound plausable. Then to top it all off he stayed in that same diaper all day because he only changes once every 24 hours. Anyone really believe this story? Since it was a post topic he started, my feeling is it's just fantasy because he likes stories about this kind of thing and he's hoping people will tell some like it. Sorry, no offence but not believable and if it happens to be true somehow, not appropriate behavior.

• Like 1