LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hudson Valley Ab//Dl/Little Hike

Gonna give a little more advanced notice this time, pending the weather. Planning for a hike on Sat. 5/29/10, those who wanna join are welcome to, email me wetone0071@yahoo.com or send me a message on here for details. Hike will be in the Harriman State Park, NY area. I'm going hiking with or without you, but it sure would be nice to have some company, so send me a message, come on out and join me if you're in the area.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Jeff,

Yes! someone new shows some interest, next one should be in the next weekend or two

Hey - sorry I didn't see this post earlier. A diapered hike sounds like a good time. Keep me in mind for your next hike. My schedule is busy, but I'm nearby.

jeffisstrange@yahoo.com

• 4 weeks later...

So, the hike this past Sunday was nice, finally got someone else to actually show. Props go out to Jeff_NY for coming up from Jersey and joining me. Our hike was on a stretch of the Long Path trail SEE INFO, running through Long Mountain, and lasted about 2 hours round trip. Was a bit hot out, but got breezy as we got further up the mountain, that plus the trees helped break up the heat. We had an awesome time chatting about various topics from diapers to the everyday. The view up on top of the mountain was great, and enjoying it with a fellow AB/DL made it all the better. I was donning an Attends Classic which surprisingly lasted me through the whole hike, guess I just sweated it out. All in all a fun time, so anyone thinking of joining I plan on posting dates through the summer and beyond, come on out and join in on a great outdoor activity that's both good for you and a fun time with fellow AB/DL/Littles.

I had a great time on the hike, thanks for setting this up and inviting me. I was wearing a Depends with a Tena liner, but mine did not hold up for the hike. I guess it was the 4 bottles of water I drank. i had to change on the hiking path, lucky there weren't any other hikers walking by.

Looking forward to the next hike, hope there are more people there!

• 2 weeks later...