LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

hello, my name is claire, i'm 19 years old. i'm really just a normal teenager, I love music, horror movies, night time activities and partying with my friends. no one who knows me would ever even guess i have infantism and I don't know why i do, but i've never been able to embrace it or even let myself actually wear diapers. it's something i would prefer to take to my grave, but i feel like i can't help but reach out to someone who understands so that is why i've taken a huge step and joined this place. i feel like a fucking freak sometimes, and i hope by relating to all of you here i can learn to feel a little more normal..

Welcome to the boards. We're all relatively the same here (with some exceptions O.O;), so no need to feel out of place.

I'm glad to see you've had the courage to introduce yourself to the community.

-Sophie

Hi and welcome! And you are defiantly N*O*T a freak! many of us had felt like that at some point in time, but coming here and talking about it, we realize that it really is OK to wear.

diapers are no different than a 'specialized underwear' and they nor we don't do anyone any harm, and it's NOT a crime. It's really just an odd desire for comfort :)

plus think of all the incontinent people out there who wear 24/7 and work and deal with daily life with out worry or guilt, not that they WANT to wear, but they have to, and it is OK, and they are OK....because again, it is simply their underwear and nothing more :)

Hope this helps!

qwack

Howdy and welcome to DailyDi! As Alex said, it's always nice to have more girls on here and I'm sure as you get to know some of the members you'll realize that you're not a freak. Normality is overrated anyways. I'm sure you'll come across some members that are a bit disturbing, but you just have to ignore them.

Anyways, I hope you enjoy yourself and I hope to see you around the boards! :thumbsup:

thank you, i really apreciate your encouragment. ^^ I don't think i'll ever let myself actually get into a diaper though, unless I had to, but for now it's just a fantasy i have. this is the first time i've ever actually sought people out online though, but i think thats about as far as its going to go for me. no one whose actually in my life would ever understand something like this. but atleast you guys do. (:

thank you, i really apreciate your encouragment. ^^ I don't think i'll ever let myself actually get into a diaper though, unless I had to, but for now it's just a fantasy i have. this is the first time i've ever actually sought people out online though, but i think thats about as far as its going to go for me. no one whose actually in my life would ever understand something like this. but atleast you guys do. (:

Everyone needs someone to understand. It's far better when people in real life actually understand you, but if you have to go online to get that "connection" then so be it.. it's much better than feeling alone.