LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Great Hiding Spot

so, after about 4 and half years together, im finally gonna pop the question to my gf assuming i dont puss out. iv been laughing to myself about this for a week now, and thought i needed to share. i got the ring back from the jewelers resized and everything, and needed somewhere to hide it from her. it is right now sitting in the middle of my diapers in a little dufflebag under the bed. just thought that was silly and should be shared.

Guest Wetnmessy247

Okay....she doesn't know youre gonna ask her hand or you don't know if she knows you wear?

Either way, diapers are a pretty strange place to hide the symbol of your life together.

Kinda symbolic you put the ring in a place designed for nothing more than urine and feces.

Damn, ya got low expectations for her? Kinda rude in my opinion.

Okay....she doesn't know youre gonna ask her hand or you don't know if she knows you wear?

Either way, diapers are a pretty strange place to hide the symbol of your life together.

Kinda symbolic you put the ring in a place designed for nothing more than urine and feces.

Damn, ya got low expectations for her? Kinda rude in my opinion.

You're a jerk go away.

Now I am envisioning how you'll propose:

You've stuffed the ring in a diaper and taped it up nice and snug. You request a change by your "mommy" and . . . surprise!

Now I am envisioning how you'll propose:

You've stuffed the ring in a diaper and taped it up nice and snug. You request a change by your "mommy" and . . . surprise!

Perfect proposal!

Then you're all set to consummate your relationship, completely naked. :)

-Sophie

Guest Wetnmessy247

I'm nor being a jerk. I am stating an opinion 99.9 percent of the population would say about a man hiding his future wife's wedding ring in a case of diapers he will end up wearing because he likes being a big ABDL baby.

Like, sensible places would be like, in a dresser drawer, or at work in a safe or what have you. Just saying that it's an od place to store the symbol fo a lifetime together.

A bad omen is still an omen.

What will the kids say? "How did u ask mom to marriage?" "Well son, I hid the ring in one of my diapers so she wouldn't find it. The same diaper two days later and pissed and shat in in an intense episode of age regression. The same diaper two days later I made your mom change on me."

Why not do something romantic? Like, take her to dinner and put it in her wine gass or something.

I can imagine this scenario: You poop yourself. "Aw, does babby need a change?" "Gaga yes." Then she pulls it out and starts putting it on you an you have to yell out "NO there's a ring in there!!!"

I'm nor being a jerk. I am stating an opinion 99.9 percent of the population would say about a man hiding his future wife's wedding ring in a case of diapers he will end up wearing because he likes being a big ABDL baby.

Like, sensible places would be like, in a dresser drawer, or at work in a safe or what have you. Just saying that it's an od place to store the symbol fo a lifetime together.

A bad omen is still an omen.

What will the kids say? "How did u ask mom to marriage?" "Well son, I hid the ring in one of my diapers so she wouldn't find it. The same diaper two days later and pissed and shat in in an intense episode of age regression. The same diaper two days later I made your mom change on me."

Why not do something romantic? Like, take her to dinner and put it in her wine gass or something.

I can imagine this scenario: You poop yourself. "Aw, does babby need a change?" "Gaga yes." Then she pulls it out and starts putting it on you an you have to yell out "NO there's a ring in there!!!"

I think he is hiding with the diapers until the actual proposal not presenting it with the diapers. I hope anyone considering marriage has already had a discussion about their diapers. To me that is too big a part of a person to hide when living as man and wife. The shock of her finding the stash would be worse than finding the ring among them.

Guest Wetnmessy247

People have been known to hide bigger secrets. I mean, if you tread carefully and carry a bright flashlight then you won't get caught.

Knwoing me, if I did this I would forget the ring and use the diaper and discover the ring shining through some messy when changing. A little water and it's good to go again.

"Honey, this ring is alittle stained....did it get rusted?"

"Oh.....um....yea. Let's go with that."

"Is it not rusted?"

"Um...no."

"Then what is this stain?"

"My poopy. I love you."

• Like 1

People have been known to hide bigger secrets.  I mean, if you tread carefully and carry a bright flashlight then you won't get caught.

Knwoing me, if I did this I would forget the ring and use the diaper and discover the ring shining through some messy when changing.  A little water and it's good to go again.

"Honey, this ring is alittle stained....did it get rusted?"

"Oh.....um....yea. Let's go with that."

"Is it not rusted?"

"Um...no."

"Then what is this stain?"

"My poopy. I love you."

Damn it, I accidentally clicked +1 instead of -1.

Seriously, there is a messing forum for a reason. Use it. Stop talking about messing in non-messing forums.

Actually I take that back. There is a messing forum for messing. What you're talking about all the time is scat, which is different. For the most part, scat isn't a liked topic on this forum. I suggest you seek another forum.

• Like 1

Dude, I was just kidding about the proposal. And a diaper is a great hiding place because she'll not look IN an unused diaper. But she might look in a drawer for whatever reason. You're taking the whole ring symbolism way too far. C'mon, why would anyone want to put a circular hunk of melted, heavy metal set with an overly priced piece of crystalline carbon molecules anyway?

• Like 1
Guest Wetnmessy247

I don't think I'm taking the symbolism too far.

Why?

Because the ring is THE symbol of union, relationship, compassion, etc etc etc.

You can't "take" someting "too far" when the object itself was designed to symbolize marriage.

If you don't understand the simple concept of the symbolic ring, your best bet is to keep on living in your mom's basement till you die because no girl is gonna marry a guy who calls a ring a "chunk of metal."

Seriously. Find one girl that marries a guy who thinks the ring is a joke and I'll give you my entire diapers stash, all my stuffed animals, all my onesies, the crib I have set up in the bedroom, all my baby wipes, and maybe if you are lucky, Germany.

Stay Messy!

Quoted from h t t p : / / w w w . s e i y a k u . c o m / c u s t o m s / r i n g s . h t m l

"Certainly in Japan at least, the custom of wearing a ring is now prefered to the fashion of the Edo era (late-1800s) when married women displayed their marital status by painting their teeth black (ohaguro).

Fortunately times change, and today Japanese married couples wear wedding rings.

And they are worn, not for any religious or magical reason, but because the person wants to publicly announce that they have found an intimate friend that they plan share the rest of their lives with. The appearance, attractiveness, and its material value, are the important factors for choosing a wedding ring. The magical or religious connotations have little or no relevance."

Ich bBlah' Deutschland nicht.

• Like 1

I don't think I'm taking the symbolism too far.

Dude, you're nuts.

Sometimes it's important to hide certain surprises from one's partner. It would kinda wreck the OP's moment if his intended found the ring in advance, no? So you hide it somewhere it's not going to be found. It's not symbolic, it's just common sense. Get some perspective :rolleyes:

couple of quick things, she said yes most importantly. and a few responses, i told her about this a little over four years ago, and reading the replys over my shoulder, she agreed that its just a chunk of metal("a very pretty one though"). and to curious and DW, shes read some of your posts and iv told her that your local and we'll hopefully meet, so since she'll be kinda stuck with me, maybe we can all meet up for coffee or something sometime.

PS, how do i do the plus one minus one on people? there's a certain troll i refuse to acknowledge, but i want to show my disapproval.