LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Teen Baby Girl

Guest Needschanging

Well lets see, you joined today at 4 am and this is your first post? You should make some friends first on the newbie form, or invite me, i will be your friend :)

Cause I ain't got nothing better to do :whistling: The IP Resolves to 18 different posts over years, with at least 4 persona's. But given the fact I don't feel like doing anymore leg work, and that I know nothing of the internet and it's use in matters like this. I will not say anymore as if its anything like cell phone numbers the point is probably moot. :thumbsup:

Cause I ain't got nothing better to do :whistling: The IP Resolves to 18 different posts over years, with at least 4 persona's. But given the fact I don't feel like doing anymore leg work, and that I know nothing of the internet and it's use in matters like this. I will not say anymore as if its anything like cell phone numbers the point is probably moot. :thumbsup:

You know it's people like the OP that anger me so much and makes me not trust or believe anyone online as being who they claim to be. All too often especially if it's a "female" poster, if they sound to good to be true, THEY ARE!!!

• Like 1

100% sure Clairebear1990 is a MAN!!! No doubt in my mind.

no, i really am a girl, and i think its kind of rude of you to assume that. I am bi like a lot of people are in this fetish but im not on here to decieve people i just want to find someone who can role play with me online because its the easiest way for me to hide this fetish from anyone in my life finding out. I do live with my parents and im not going to risk getting caught and humilated by it, i even use a proxy to hide the site. I can understand why you're skeptic but you shouldn't accuse me of being a fake right off the bat. i am fake in the sense that i would deny ever having fantasies about this to anyone who found out so im not going to put myself out there to prove it to you, and you probably wouldn't believe me anyway so think whatever you want.

What purpose would lying serve?

Claire makes a million and six good points about life, about people, and about how this fetish isn't something that can just be thrown out there. You have to be careful with this sort of thing, and I can wholeheartedly agree with not wanting to go further than online relationships. That may change in time, but Claire is new to the community and I agree that it is very rude to just go around assuming people are who they say they aren't without any proof.

To me, even if Claire is some forty year old man (no offense Claire), she isn't hurting anyone. She already stated this is an online only relationship, so she could play the role of a girl the entire time and no one would need to know, if that's the sort of thing she likes to do. No one likes being lied to, but Claire isn't looking for an offline meetup or anything of the sort. I remember before I came to terms with myself being a girl I created a female online persona. That was the best way of being myself without anyone knowing, and I kept it strictly online as not to out the fact that I wasn't female. Is it lying? Yes. But it doesn't hurt people, and because of that I can't see much wrong with it. Then again, in my opinion, Claire seems like a very logical young girl and I see no reason to doubt who she is as a person.

The only real issue I see with this lying thing is the concept of someone IMing her and she's actually underage. Then it'd be a problem. But once again, you can't distinguish the differences online very well. To me, she seems literate and down-to-Earth enough to be nineteen, but there are always grey lines.

But people need to learn... it's the internet.

To Claire: You're a girl in a predominantly male fetish, and considering there are sexual emotions involved, there will always be someone who mistakes you for a perverted liar unless you can prove you're who you say you are. Your options are to snap some photographs or deal with it.

To Everyone Else: This is the internet, and nothing is 100% real. Trust is all we have, even if it's not always logical. Anything is possible, really.

And I'm a little ashamed that our community... we're supposed to be loving and accepting and we're gonna end up scaring people off with attitudes like this. I'm not saying love everyone and trust everyone, but the fact the internet is anonymous shouldn't excuse people from common courtesy.

-Sophie

Guest Needschanging

Thanks sophie for writing that so i didnt have to ;) now why do you think that she is 100% man? I mean 100%?! really?! No doubt in your mind that she is not a girl? You might as well acuse every female on this site that doesnt have pics of themself to prove it, and thats a good amount of people. I mean this is her first day here, at least welcome her. If you think she is a guy then dont talk to her. Iam just sad that people can be acused without real evidence. Now the ip sounds fishy but if she is going through a proxy, wouldnt that change her ip?? (not sure here)

thanks to both of you for defending me on this, i really apreciate it. the whole idea of online role playing really is innocent to me and it's as far as I intend to go. not on one topic have I lied about anything here. i'm not some old pervert with a penis. ~_~ I'm not lying about who I am and maybe if you got to know me long enough and i learned to trust you i'd show you pictures but you'd probably just think they are fake too, right? I guess i will just have to deal with people accusing me of this because I'm not going to show my face on here or any fetish site what so ever. this is the first time i signed up for a site like this and i'm on an insecure network and i am on a proxy to keep this all private, thats the only reason why this IP would have been used on here before. ~_~ I feel like no one will believe me, but i'm being honest on here, i have nothing to hide from anyone here just people on the outside. i've said what i can to defend myself, i'm not showing pics to anyone and if you still think i'm a man then go ahead, you're 100% wrong.

• Like 1

I'm not doubting You girl. I was just pointing out a flag...kinda like my job around here. I hope you have fun here. If people don't want to believe you then perhaps with time they will get to know you around here and that will change. OOhhh that would be Unsecure Network. The "insecure" ones you don't need to be around, they just bring ya down. :rolleyes:

OOhhh that would be Unsecure Network. The "insecure" ones you don't need to be around, they just bring ya down. :rolleyes:

Ah, grammar and web humor all in one. That takes skill. :thumbsup:

I hope you enjoy your time here, Claire. We're mostly very nice people. :) As for not posting your face... well I was like for a long time. But I sort of came to embrace myself. If someone on the outside world got a hold of some of my pictures, sure I'd be unhappy since it's none of their business, but not embarrassed. I am who I am.

^In no way am I pressuring you to show a picture. You're new to this and you should take joy from it, not worry.

-Sophie