LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Going To The Dorms... Advice

K, i am going to a different college here in kansas and i am going to be moving to the dorms, i am excited in the sense that i can now order discreet shipping diapers from XP Medical and not have to have my parents wondering what i ordered, but my problem is, no privacy to wear, how can i wear the diapers in my dorm? The dorm bathrooms are a shared between two rooms, do i just sneek one in there under my shirt, and then put it on while in the bathroom? Can i get some advice, surely i am not the only one here who has to deal with this.

depends on how open you are and if your willing to just casually say you have a weak bladder so you gotta do what you gotta do. Can you lock your dorm room door when your roomate is gone? Can you ask your roomate to take a hike for a few minutes? Personally I would probably put a few in a backpack or something....and walk to somewhere that was more discreet. There has to be a building somewhere with a private restroom.

whats your major?

True, simply saying you have a weak bladder and need protection would end any potential troubles with your room mate. But I'd never be THAT open about something potentially embarrassing. My skin is just too thin I guess.

It really depends on what kind of diaper you are going to wear. Some (under clothes) can be fairly noisy and noticeable while others can be pretty quiet under a pair of baggy sweat pants. One thing I would suggest would be either wearing while your roommate is gone (and locking the door if possible?) or perhaps wearing at night. For some, diapers can be really comfortable to sleep in and you'll get to enjoy them for several hours.

I'd say to avoid it altogether. It's easiest not to wind up in a tricky situation if you don't set yourself up for one. Just wait until you've got your own place.

I'd say to avoid it altogether. It's easiest not to wind up in a tricky situation if you don't set yourself up for one. Just wait until you've got your own place.

I disagree. I went 2 years living in dorms with 2 diff guys. I was discreet and was never caught. You just have to be aware of when you have time alone in the room or can put them on and take them off in privacy without anyone walking in. Wetting or messing is another story. It gets a bit trickier. If he just wants to wear then I think you can get by with it if your discreet and don't make a scene out of it.

My roommate didn't have a consistent work schedule, so it was always a mystery as to when he'd come in for work. And sometimes, classes would get canceled, so, he might show up when he normally wouldn't be there. Inconsistencies like this make it more likely for one to be caught. I just flat-out avoided diapers while at collage.

I wore goodnites and depends when I was in the dorms... of course this was back in 2002 when they were still decent products. I did all my changing in the bathroom stall. My roommate and a few other guys on the hall knew, and nobody made a big deal about it.

When you get to college you'll find that other students are pretty much open and accepting of anything. For a lot of people college is their first time out in the real world away from mommy and daddy... so they try all kinds of new things. Drinking, smoking, drugs, cutting class, cross dressing, "coming out", etc. Believe me, diapers aren't the strangest thing you'll see. If you act normal and nonchalant about it, nobody else will care.

• Like 1

so they try all kinds of new things. Drinking, smoking, drugs, cutting class, cross dressing, "coming out", etc. Believe me, diapers aren't the strangest thing you'll see. If you act normal and nonchalant about it, nobody else will care.

A bit of a contradiction?

If you act normal, you might be the only one doing so.

Good luck at school. I have family at K State.

K, i am going to a different college here in kansas and i am going to be moving to the dorms, i am excited in the sense that i can now order discreet shipping diapers from XP Medical and not have to have my parents wondering what i ordered, but my problem is, no privacy to wear, how can i wear the diapers in my dorm? The dorm bathrooms are a shared between two rooms, do i just sneek one in there under my shirt, and then put it on while in the bathroom? Can i get some advice, surely i am not the only one here who has to deal with this.

I too attended a college in kansas and live in a dorm too the one semester that i had a roomate i was able to hide my diapers under mattress and it work out fine no one knew anthing

Guest Pizaz

I, too, never knew when someone would come bursting in my door in the dorms, so I pretty much avoided them. It was a long year, but it made the triumphant return that much more rewarding.

Everyone is right in the fact that people in college tend to be a lot more accepting of things. I'm currently in college and a few of my friends who are also my roomates know I wear out of need and are fine with it. I've had a roommate get back from class early and barge into the room while I was changing(happened quite a few times actually), and he very quickly and politely excused himself from the room until I was done. I am in a wheelchair as well and find that people here at college are a lot more accepting of my disability than compared to my high school days.

It is definitely possible to hide the fact that you wear but it's going to require some work on your end, especially if you lie about why you wear, as you will have to keep up with that lie. You must also take caution with that lie and be prepared to deal with any circumstances that come along with that lie. It's up to you to decide which road is better, don't say anything and hide the fact that you wear, or lie about it, both has their pros and cons, and both entitle a lot of work.

On the otherside try not to worry about it too much, your college years are some of the best years of your life, try to enjoy them because the time flies by very quickly.

ok a few things to consider when deciding what type of behavior to engage in while at college.

1. people will ACT accepting, because in college all people are ACTING, as they are in the process of deciding who they want to be. College for the vast majority is the first time they are truely away from their parents physical presence and are able to dress in the dirtiest clothes they want, wake up and go to sleep when they want, talk however they want, etc...etc...etc... many people are also going to try and be as 'cool' and 'open' as possible, even fooling themselves into believing its true. However, this doesn't last, college students, like high school students are fickle, and will change and will turn against you, so remember they MAY be accepting when you tell them, but the minute you piss them off... all that information becomes public knowledge, and with twitter, facebook and other social networking sites, information will travel pretty fast around campus.

2. Whether you want it to or not, your behavior at university from the very first day can have a HUGE impact on your professional development, Professors and other staff will act as references for both jobs and graduate school. Many professors also use social networking sites, hence if said people from #1 post something on a social networking site, your professors can and will see it. I'm not saying engaging in fetish behavior is going to make a professor dislike you, however, having your private life in the public is going to make professors and other staff members question your ability to maintain confidentiality, to act in a professional manner.

3. When sharing a room, you cannot garuntee 100% that your roommate, and any guests your roommate has will not be going through your stuff. Having a locked box, while will give you some garuntee they will not get into your private things, will encourage rumors.

however, there will be times when your roommate is going away, You may luck out and get a roomate who goes home every weekend. This would be ideal. Then you would have ample time to engage in fetish behavior without them around. As for storing diapers, that is a risk you are willing to take whether they find them or not.

basically, while college is a great time to be exploring who you are and trying out new things, its also one of the least private atmospheres to be doing so in. Engage at your own risk.

• Like 1

Do you have a car you can store them in?

I think you should be able to put them on in your room, or bathroom and "go for a walk" or go to the library. I wore frequently in college, though I didn't live in dorms. Nice thing about college campuses plenty of public bathrooms, and you can change and properly dispose of your diapers before heading back to your room.