LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My Walmart Experience

Why dont you try the first sentance of his post where he said he was out of a job.

Hear Hear! I get so sick of people asking why they still live in their parents house! I'm working a part time job 2 days a week for minimum wage and that is all I have been able to find even though I constantly apply for jobs and send in my resume! When not working the part time job I do simple home repairs for people who know I do this and hire me. That is not steady and only happens once in a while. By the way, I worked many many years for a major company as a manager before my job was eliminated so I'm no high school drop out. My parents are both elderly and while I have a good amount of money banked over the years, if I can move into their house to save me rent and in turn help them out around the house with upkeep they can't always do anymore, what is so bad about it that some people have to condem me for it? I pay my own bills including food and insurances. I say to anyone, before opening your mouths with ignorant (ignorant means without knowledge, not stupid) comments directed against someone you don't even know, think first! Yeah, maybe some people out there are just a waste of human life sponging off their parents, not looking for a job and laying around the house all day watching game shows and soap operas, but please don't put every one over the age of 18 and living in their parent's home in the same catagory until you really know the reasons for it!

I was not savvy enough to say what Mischa would have tell them I did have a little at home (but referring to myself).

Temp 1....management 0 :P