LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Baby Food

Guest Baby Tiana

Guest Baby Tiana

So I'm very aware that there are some topic's designated for the conversation of baby food. However, I couldn't find one right away, and I didn't feel like digging up a dead one.

Anyways, I just thought I would share my experience today with baby food. After getting my wisdom teeth (all four) removed about a week and a half ago, I've found that I *still* can't open my mouth all the way. Luckily for me, I had an appointment with the oral surgeon. Much to my embarrassment I've been clenching my teeth at night, due to the horrible pain that the pain killer's aren't helping with. Which in turn has made my healing process much more hard on me and painful.

Today while at the office, he said I should be on a soft food diet/ liquid diet. After the appointment, my mother and I were scanning through the isles of an Albertson's getting a variety of soft food. And guess what she suggests.... Baby Food. My own mother?! I'm sure my face turned all shades of red from that suggestion.

In the end we got several different fruit type baby food. Earlier this evening I tired the Peach one and what do I have to say about it..... EWW. Then again that's the first thing that comes to mind. However, once 3/4th of the way through, I sort of liked it. The smell of it was repulsive though. Definitely makes you gag. But now I have another week an a half of soft food diet.... and soooo much baby food to eat up.

So I just thought I would share that with you.... Not sure if you wanted to know or not, but yeah. Anyone else eat those weird containers of baby food? The fruit kinds?

you should of turned this into a blog, its a nice story of your day to tell.

There is quite a few threads on baby food though..

I have tried several different types of baby food and I was actully sick after eating one of em.. I do like the rusks though.

Guest Baby Tiana

you should of turned this into a blog, its a nice story of your day to tell.

There is quite a few threads on baby food though..

I have tried several different types of baby food and I was actully sick after eating one of em.. I do like the rusks though.

Lol, silly, it is a blog :P Just on a different site.

The rusks? Do you mean risks? Which kinds have you tried though?

I eat baby food occasionally. I find that I like some better thanothers. Peaches are not one of my favorites. The banana varities are good, pears, plums are okay. I am not crazy about the vegtables but will eat some of them.

I know that it is bad for me, but I adore the Baby Cereals. Correctly made oatmeal pureed is better (for me) but the powdered baby version with all its additives, and the pretty boxes is just out of this world. After eating a bowl of it, I really need my hands and face cleaned - since I am the image of a chronological toddler.

To all the pschycs out there,

is there a logical reason why when I eat baby cereal, I have very poor or no hand-eye coordination, yet no matter what else I eat, my coordination adult?

• Like 1

OoOh yummy!! :) I wikes nanas ans waisins cinnamon and pears dagedders ans oatmeals ans ober stuffs :) Buts I wearned dats if deres egg in da ingredients of da foodies dens its usually ucky. blech.

I've been trying out some organic baby food. Earth's Best and Sprout are the two brands I have sampled. Here are my current favorites from Earth's Best: 3rd Chunky Orchard Fruit, 2nd Banana Mango, 2nd Bananas, Peaches, & Raspberries; 2nd Apples & Blueberries, 2nd Apples & Apricots, 2nd Pears, and 2nd Carrots. For the Sprouts brand, I enjoyed the Pasta with Lentil Bolognese, Peach Rice Pudding, and Roasted Bananas & Brown Rice.

Guest Wetnmessy247

I've been on strict baby food diet for a few weeks now. Rather expensive for my adult tummy since I can down a jar in two bites. :o:o

My sister was surprised when she came to my apartment and noticed all my cabinets had nothing but baby food and bottles and fridge has nothing but milk. :P

I find that a pure baby food diet has changed the texture of my poo, now more runny than hard. Result? More wipes used per daily change. <_<