LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I Think I Have A Rash And It Hurts Like Hell :(

Sounds Like a Diaper Rash to me Im prone to them there are a lot of good rash creams out there but they are mostly just barreres but they help the best thing I have found is letting it air out if you are like me and Have to ware 247 you need to use the cream eben if you dont hab da rash it helps keep yhe wetness away from the skin and change often try not to stay in a wet diaper if you think you will be in a wet diaper for long then before you get diapered up put on something like the AD or the Desitin and make sure you rub it in as much as possable and use alot of it you will get to know how much to use for yourself just use something but even if you need to ware let yourself airout as much as possable put a diaper under you just dont pull it up hmmmmmmm if your a boy I dont know how that would work but if your a girl it works out well you can still let some air get to it hope that helps some good luck and i sowry dat you hab a rash I know it hurts all to well stay day :D

Best ever is a product called Sween Cream. It's made specifically for incontinence and sores from skin exposure to urin, diapers and stuff like that. It works wonders on raw spots from chafing. It starts to feel good the moment you put it on and will clear up the problem overnight at the very latest. I've never found any diaper rash cream that works as good as Sween Cream.

www.sweenstore.com/sweencream.html

....if your a boy I dont know how that would work....

Guys can do similarly by laying a washcloth, pad, or such loosely on top of their lap, slightly pushed down between their legs :whistling: Anything in excess of what it catches will run down underneath ;) My method is to half-way 'lower' the diaper under me then loosely take the now-extended front and cover the 'water pipe' :blush: Air still has plenty of room to circulate and anything short of the release of a full bladder is protected against :) If you have enough sensation to know it is about to happen the solution is obvious and easier- aim it where you want to to go or cover it until it's over ^_^

Bettypooh

I think I may have a rash and it hurts like hell. It's between my leg and crotch only on the left side. Does that sound like a rash or what? It's a dark red, bumpy, and hurts to touch it. What should I put on it.

The rash you are describing sounds like the classic diaper rash which is a yeast infection. To deal / treat this, you will need to sit in a warm bath with added lemon juice for about 15 mins to dilute and kill the infection. Pat the area dry with a towel, and allow to air dry for another 5-10 mins. Once dry, pat on some zinc oxide paste, and allow time for it to absorb into the skin. It should start to clear / cuts scab over within 12 hours, and be gone within 48 hours. If after a day or so, the cuts / spots are still oozing and as painful, repeat the bath treatment.

• Like 1