LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper Id

wait no i was wrong. thats like a walgreens store brand.

I can tell by the tape the one on the right is a store brand that you can get at walmart sam's club cvs and Walgreen's

• Like 1

I can tell by the tape the one on the right is a store brand that you can get at walmart sam's club cvs and Walgreen's

Also looks like it has some additional padding in there or maybe it's two diapers because they're not that bulky :P

Those both look like stuffed or double-diapered store brands. The only single disposables of that thickness are easily recognizable as major brands (Abena, Molicare, etc.)

Even bargain-bin diapers get thick when you put on two or three.

wait no i was wrong. thats like a walgreens store brand.

You're right (maybe :huh:) It could have come from there since it's a "Wellness" which is sold there, at CVS, and other stores under store names too :) I know because that's what I wear :rolleyes: And it's only one diaper- The pose makes it look thicker B) It's not really thick except in the center, and not thick at all compared to some other brands.

I saw the pics when they were first posted but didn't enlarge them until now :whistling:

Bettypooh

the tapes look like the kind on the Prevail/First Quality diapers.

First Quality is the maker of the walmart,Sam's club,cvs and Walgreen's diaper. they are ALL the same diaper just sold under different names at each store.

• Like 1

First Quality is the maker of the walmart,Sam's club,cvs and Walgreen's diaper. they are ALL the same diaper just sold under different names at each store.

Might you please source a reference for this, I'm not doubting you. I would just like to confirm it as Prevail first quality are still plastic backed in colors while the Walgreens and others went to cloth. Thanks

Might you please source a reference for this, I'm not doubting you. I would just like to confirm it as Prevail first quality are still plastic backed in colors while the Walgreens and others went to cloth. Thanks

I sure can all you have to do is call the 1800 number on the back of the pack of the Walgreen diapers and they will answer the phone as First Quality.I called them one time complaining about the tapes ripping off the diaper. and when I had the lady on the phone I asked her about the other diapers from the other stores because they all had the same tape print on them and she told me YES they make 60% of store brand diapers.. the store brands are probably made as a cheaper Quality..and some of the packs say First Quality on the back near the 1800#.I don't remember what ones say it as I don't wear them any more all I wear now is just ABU and Bambino diapers and sometimes depend men pull up..