LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Shutting Down My Site

Ive read some disturbing news, ont he www.abnewsource.blogger.com And because of it. I feel the need to totally shut down my page, as after hearing things like this, truely VILE and DISGUSTING things, who would want to be ascoiated with it? Its bringing me back in touch with reality also, which is good on my part.

This may seem a bit drastic, but then again its one less thing to worry about, and it keeps me on balance and on track. What do you think?

Nope i just dont want to feed the wolfs sort to speak

edit: im shutting it down now, i used to use the URL twisted-wow.com as a World of warcraft fan site (a game) and also a personal page with music stuff on to, the subdomain was a way of hiding it but using my site properly also. I dont want friends to see or even have the chance to, best intrests

the thing on the ab news source, and the fact that my friends reguraly use my site and are nosey....i would hate to be revealed to the public, dont think i could handle that at my age or at any age.

Secondly, if dailydi responds to my email, im gonna host it as a www.daildiaper.com site, for my protection purposes.

the thing on the ab news source, and the fact that my friends reguraly use my site and are nosey....i would hate to be revealed to the public, dont think i could handle that at my age or at any age.

Secondly, if dailydi responds to my email, im gonna host it as a www.daildiaper.com site, for my protection purposes.

Definately Rhezz. Most of my freinds arent techie enough to find any of my AB stuff, but why risk it? Especially if dailyDI tosses you out some free hosting.

the course im doing at school, is an advanced IT course, and there are alot of Techie nerds who know some crazy stuff...so you know

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeah, I can relate to that rhezz. I've been wanting to start a website for awhile now but just can't find a good place to host it. I'd like a domain name but I don't want it registered to me hehe.

i agree rhezz, after i read what kimmie wrote i decided to

disassociate myself from the human race (taking it a step farther)

so i am renaming myself non-related bi ped that sometimes wears diapers.

that news was just too disturbing.

the course im doing at school, is an advanced IT course, and there are alot of Techie nerds who know some crazy stuff...so you know

I'm not even an IT person and I find myself going through peoples /root folders on occasion... I may even ask dailyDi for a few megs of AB space myself. I cant host anything on my own webspace, as its a portfolio site and has all of my info, contact information, pictures of me, emails of associates.

Holy crap Rhezz, I think you just gave me a heart attack.

Aw, don't take down your site. That actually helps the pedos win. You see, those of us who still call ourselves Adult Babies already look bad from what happened from those psuedo ABs. By taking every site down that is good and decent that leaves the trashy ones to make us look bad. It doesn't matter what we are called. Anyone who is a pedo who wears diapers makes anyone who isn't a pedo and wears diapers look bad, including me and you. The more the good guys stand out, the less evil it will be to the world. The way to combat the problem is for all of us good ABs to stand proud, make decent websites and educate people that we are all consenting adults who choose to wear diapers. IMO We should call pedo diaper wearers something instead of adult babies and our good and decent websites should distinguish that. That way the cops or whomever can find and use a different term for them and it will distinguish us further. The only problem is that some pedos pretend they are ABs. I think we also need to educate the pedos that lusting after kids in diapers is pedophilia and not infantilism. They will visit our sites, we should educate the cops and pervs there. Maybe make a coalition...hmm...the wheels are spinning... How about "Adult Babies Against Child Exploitation" ABACE? You see we are all guilty by association, which is understandbly why you and kimmie want to leave the Adult Baby arena. The problem is our association is diapers and not the name Adult Baby. The only way to leave the association is to quit wearing diapers. So if in the future someone notices that you wear diapers for fun, the unfair association will already be made. The only way to stop this association is to educate others and fight the stereotype, or quit wearing diapers.

Hugs,

Baby Bri