LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Candy Ramblings

A few years ago, a certain candy company decided to come out with a sugar free version

of some of their most popular products. What they ended up with turned out to be

not only a very effective but also a very powerful laxative. I loved it!...

They very shortly reformulated it after many complaints... I was bummed. :crybaby:

I figured it was the main ingredient, an unusual (and now hard to find) "sugar alcohol". So I bought some and tried it.

Nope! that wasn't it. It only acted like any other sugar alcohol with the gas, bloating and excruciating cramps.

I threw the rest in the trash. Fast forward 6 or so years... I ran across the last 5 pieces I've kept all this time

for the fond memories, and got to thinking, Hmmmmm. Maybe it wasn't the sugar alcohol alone, Maybe it was a combination of it and one of the other ingredients?....

Bingo! I found a combination that works! Just like my old favorite! :)

(Just a little bloating, no cramps and a real (um) BLAST?) :P

Now I just have to figure out how I want to prepare it in a more convenient form.

In my recent research, I've found out that they now make a childrens laxative using almost the same ingredients

in the form of gummy candies, but they are expensive as heck considering that the basic ingredients are fairly cheap.

Anybody got a gummy bears recipe?

Or any other ideas?

It tastes REALLY good! and would put ANY commercial laxative to shame.

It's supposedly good for you too. (In moderation)

There are still sugar free candies and gums that will do that.

Maybe for some, But for me, They just make me double over in pain until I can (ummm) get the gas out?...

And I've tried 'em all.

Just mix the ingredients with Bisquick, enough milk to get the lumps out and one egg. Laxative pancakes anyone? easy to make and the Bisquick nullifies a lot of the bad taste in most things.

The product, normally used as a sugar free sweetener is sorbitol, which acts as a laxative. This can also be called a 'sugar alcohol'. Most mint oils also work as a laxative, as do increasing ones water content.

Laxitives work by increasing the water content of the bowels, and therefore defeating the weak seal of the anal sphincter. The side effects (cramping etc) is caused by the peristaltic action and increasing pressure of the bowels due to the high content of the bowels at that specific time.

• Like 1

Go to Dollar Tree and try their sugar free Peanut Butter Cups. The name brand stuff doesn't have any effect on me but the stuff from DT in the silver bag, wooo that will blow out everything in my system