LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

If I Could Go Back...

Guest refridginator

Guest refridginator

damn, this morning i was just thinking about how it was 9 years ago... in my head i got the date wrong, i thought 2001 instead of 2010 for a split second, but that made me remember 9/11, what year of school i was in, how much smaller i was then!

i remember i could fit in one of my sister's diapers like it was nothing! ^_^ i could fit in her bassinet, car seat, stroller, (i remember a friend pushed me around in it down the road LMAO, we crushed it!) i could do alot more than i could today, fitting into baby stuff. i made myself miss it this morning :(

I don't miss 2001. I was 13 then, a few months from being 14. I hated life and felt alone, and to top it off I was a lot heavier then than now...A lot of my excess weight piled on at this time of my life, due to the fact that we were having fast food nearly every night, so I couldn't fit into any chronological baby stuff.

~ moogle

2001-2002 was the best year of my young life, however it was all down hill from there until recently so I don't think I would want to go back. And for me, I was nearly the same size then as I am now so I can still fit into things that I did back then... so size-wise the change in years hasn't been any different for me.

Guest refridginator

2001-2002 was the best year of my young life, however it was all down hill from there until recently so I don't think I would want to go back. And for me, I was nearly the same size then as I am now so I can still fit into things that I did back then... so size-wise the change in years hasn't been any different for me.

aww, you're so lucky... i'll bet it's easier for daddy to pick you up lol :P

Guest refridginator

That's retarded. I had a journalism class and my teacher made all of us write an essay on patriotism and we had to read it in front of the class the next day. We watched the news about it all period.

I had already dropped out of school by then. My mother woke me up screaming "we're under attack we're under attack"!! I kinda look up at her and laughed.

I got up all drowsy and groggy and slowly made it to the tv where I begin watching the footage. I lived in Indiana at the time. It was wrong of me but at the time

I thought...."oh well". It was a catastrophe. I wont comment on the cause of the event because I cannot prove or disprove any of the ten thousand theories as to

what really happened on that day but I can say we lost a great amount of good people. I knew that day would be the day that most of our liberties would be out the

door.

I was still dealing with myself back then....I was a walking time bomb. I dont really miss it but if I could go back and change it I would have so much to say to me

then what I know now. First I would have hugged myself and told me that I deserved it.

I was at work and couldn't believe how slow things were. Someone has said a plane hit the WTC but I thought it was someone with a small private plane that got lost or disoriented and crashed into the building and did a little damage. Later someone corrected me and told me we were under some attack. At break I went into the manager's office and watched the tower collapse live as it happened. Bad day, bad week and bad month!

i was walking into chinese class and one of my friends said someone had "shot missiles at the wtc", my teacher turned on the tv, and cried. he grew up in china and was heartbroken someone would attack his new home. i may hate the monotony of work my life has taken on now, but i dont miss the high school years at all, i didnt have my gf now, and i was a suicidal mess of a teenager for years.

My Grandma woke me up that morning and made me get up and see what was going on. (here on the West coast it started happening at like 6AM. I shrugged and went back to bed thinking to myself "I'm going to be watching and hearing endless news reports about this for the next 6 months, I'm getting a little bit more shut-eye in peaceful bliss before I worry about all this."

I remember watching it Live on the Today show as the second plane hit and the tower collapsed. When I got on the bus to goto school, we made the bus driver turn on the radio. For once, the bus was quiet as we all listened to what was going on. When I got to school, we talked about it and some people cried and whatnot. . Stupid debate class, haha. My fat bitch of a debate teacher (Ms. Martin, MS. for a reason) was wearing her purple snakeskin pants and I got sent out to the hall for insinuating that the terrorists attacked because her pants were so hideous. Man, I was a terrible teenager. A few months later I was kicked out of that HS. Went to alternative HS, and that was badass. . .

As for being littler and fitting into real baby stuff -- back in 6th grade I bought my first package of boys' pullups at the QFC near the Seattle Center. I was shocked to find out that I could still fit them, and comfortably. What a rush! Wish they could still fit like that, but I'm now a 32in waist, and at that time, I was maybe an 18-19. . Oh, the good ol' days.