LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My First Try At Photoshop!

So, I've been spending a few days getting used to photoshop, and I decided that it would be a great idea to give it a try. I looked at a few paintings, some scissors, a painter and a few other things, and slowly started working on my new project.

And so, this was the final result:

Firstproject.png

I was amazed at the overall result, but was a little disappointed by the whole subject. My future goal is to become a freelance Photoshop artist, but by the looks of it right now, There's a long way to go.

• Like 1

Looked at the pic before I read your explanation: I thought the scissors was what you added. Paintings looked real (like they belonged) and didn't even notice the painter was added.

Looked at the pic before I read your explanation: I thought the scissors was what you added. Paintings looked real (like they belonged) and didn't even notice the painter was added.

Thank you! This picture took 2+ hours to make, BTW.

Great job man... Abstract Art FTW!

MORE MORE MORE please...

Lets see what your brain gets you to do next! Don't ever stop being creative.

CHEERS

Guest Katharsys

Good job on your first attempt TDL! The most common advice you will hear from the pros who do tutorials and classes is that the way to actually learn Photoshop is to get in and play with it and learn what each thing can do and why.

If you would like some additional coaching on the tools and how to use them, I would recommend the online tutorials (and maybe books) of Bert Monroy. He is acknowledged as one of the best freelance photoshop artists out there (been using it since before it was even called Photoshop) and loves to teach newcomers on how to use it. You can see his tutorial videos for free at Pixel Perfect (sorry DI - not actually doing a plug there...honest).

And if you want to practice the new things you learn, and want some serious and honest critiques to your work, look at the contests at the Beginner's FX contests on Worth1000. Here, you will be given a task to come up with something original, or given an image to chop up how you see fit - there is a new contest there every day. With every contest I do on there, I get to practice, and hopefully improve (though, some come out really really really really bad). If you make an honest effort on there, and take the critiques to heart, you will improve your skills quickly!

Keep up the good work, and be sure to share how the images are coming along :)