LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Clothing Questions

i was just wondering about some different types of clothing and sizing with them:

Tights- How are they sized and are they comfortable?

Soffe shorts (short cotton shorts)- Are they good for lounging around in?

I'm looking at purchasing some new items of clothing and just want some input if you have any other clothing suggestions feel free to tell me.

Yep. Tights are generally inexpensive, and the weight/height grid isn't always accurate depending on your muscle mass, body proportions, etc... so I would suggest buying two or three sizes and seeing which one fits best. I find most of them comfortable, there are some brands that make me itchy, tho'.

i was just wondering about some different types of clothing and sizing with them:

Tights- How are they sized and are they comfortable?

Soffe shorts (short cotton shorts)- Are they good for lounging around in?

I'm looking at purchasing some new items of clothing and just want some input if you have any other clothing suggestions feel free to tell me.

Generally I wear a size D, but some more stretchy and not glossy tights can be a size C.

But, the cheaper ones from China are really small when getting a size C

IMHO, start with a size D and then try a size smaller.

D allows for more room for a bigger diaper.

ebay

if you are wearing a diaper or will be wearing one i myself who has bought many tights get them bigger than what it says on the package . I don't think you can bye them to big juat my opin :thumbsup: