LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Is Hemp Jewelry Trashy?

8 members have voted

1. 1. Is Hemp Jewelry Trashy?

• Yes
    • No

I'm really into making hemp bracelets and necklaces. I'm not into drugs at all. But I like how hemp has a versitile, natural look that goes with almost any style.

For those of you who don't know what hemp is, it's a fiber from the cannibus plant, but not from marijuana itself. I want to start making jewelry for a profit, however, I will be listing this on my resume as a virtue of mine, and I don't want to promote bad values. I asked my english teacher if she wanted to buy from me, and she said "I feel like you're glamorizing marijuana, and I would buy it, to support you, but I would not wear it, I don't support the values."

What do you think?

Here's what it looks like:

hemp%20large.jpg

Have a few hemp things. Makes me feel more eco when I spend my spare time cutting through forests and do about 50k miles a year with work.

LOVE the jewelry, I'd buy some off you, I really like the black one.

The drug link is stupid though, it wouldn't put me off but I don't like the attitude of those who it would put off.

Think about how many things the buy and use that are connected with similar worlds.

Thank you fluff, but those arent my original work. :) I do have some pictures of stuff I did do. I usually do stuff with beeds, yin yangs, turtles, various glass charms, flower-shaped shells, and shells and shark teeth are my favorites.

Most people that would buy and wear stuff like that will be into smoking weed I'd imagine, or at least tolerant of it. Plenty of others will scoff at the idea of jewelery being made of something that isn't expensive and shiny. Different strokes as they say...

it depends on in what situation you are wearing the jewelry ... to classes or just hanging out with friends fine it works well... but if you are wearing it in an office setting, for an interview, at a formal event... then i would consider it inappropriate

• Like 1

it depends on in what situation you are wearing the jewelry ... to classes or just hanging out with friends fine it works well... but if you are wearing it in an office setting, for an interview, at a formal event... then i would consider it inappropriate

Yep- style has everything to do with the setting you're in B) I've got one hemp necklace but rarely wear it; it's just not my style and I'm a bit too old to make bold statements that way anymore :rolleyes: It does go well with 'summer outdoor casual' in the city- especially at night among the younger set :angel_not:

As to those who connect Hemp with marijuana, the non- inhaled varieties of hemp have so little THC that the only buzz you get from smoking it is from oxygen deprivation :P The reason growing it was outlawed here in the US is that it looks pretty much like Pot, so all the cops would have to to be educated on the finer points of hemp horticulture to know which was which :lol: Being that most of them prefer taking shortcuts, they might even test it by smoking some and thus learn the truth about smoking grass :o Doing that would undermine the rest of the wrong-headed ideas that have been drummed into them and cause a well-needed revolt against many other "accepted truths" in the process :thumbsup: With today's easy to use and cheap field tests for THC it would be very easy to monitor Hemp production, yet as a society we remain back in the days of "Reefer Madness" in how we view Hemp growing :angry2: Ditto adult clothing choices whether it be crossdressing or diaper wearing, sexual preference, and on and on and on.

Really, this is the 21st century- can't we do better than this? :whistling:

(End of rant :boxing:)

Bettypooh