LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I Thought This Was An Interesting Article

A most interesting read! I do agree that wearing"protection" is much more comfortable than conventional underwear, not to mention more convenient. And since I've had to wear diapers, etc., I don't miss going into public bathrooms. As an aside to the article, I haven't had much problem with rash, so I guess I'm accustomed to wearing :) Depends!

A very interesting idea and a nice rationale for wearing diapers. But I don't need a reason beyond the fact that I have always loved wearing diapers. I think it is perfectly nattural -- we are put in diapers as soon as we are born and they are our constant companions -- even more so than Mother or Father. Naturally we grow attached to them. I will never give up my diapers!

This arguement breaks down very quick when we dispute the very first sentence of the authors arguement.

"When animals (and we are animals) need to urinate or defecate they do it on impulse; they exercise no control."

Name me an animal that doesn't maintain bladder and bowel control. Fish maybe, possibly bird but almost every mammal controls their bowels and bladder. This is usually for mark their terrain such as dogs, cats and yes even horse have some control.

If mammals didn't have control they would have shit in the homes, dens, etc and would have been force out due to unsanitary conditions. Nice article but it wasn't well thought out or researched.

I understand rats are incontinent

Richard

This arguement breaks down very quick when we dispute the very first sentence of the authors arguement.

"When animals (and we are animals) need to urinate or defecate they do it on impulse; they exercise no control."

Name me an animal that doesn't maintain bladder and bowel control. Fish maybe, possibly bird but almost every mammal controls their bowels and bladder. This is usually for mark their terrain such as dogs, cats and yes even horse have some control.

If mammals didn't have control they would have shit in the homes, dens, etc and would have been force out due to unsanitary conditions. Nice article but it wasn't well thought out or researched.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I couldn't imagine standing in the line at the grocery store and filling my diaper. There is just something wrong with that. Not to mention the assault to the senses the other patrons would experience.

That being said. I have been programmed to think that way by society. I read somewhere that there are countries in the world where people don't use toilet paper. While travelling there, you would be well advised to shake hands with the right hand rather than the left. The remainder will be left to your imagination. In western society that practice is seen to be at the height of unsanitary, but over there 'we' are the bizzare ones for 'squeezing the Charmin'.

Hmm... yeah. My dogs have had more problems with ear infections than bowel or bladder problems (none), and they manage to hold it until they get outside (well, unless one of them decides they are really pissed off at one of us... or they have to be home alone for an unreasonably long period of time, which is quite rare.)