LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Other Uses For Our Favorite Products

Guest baby smokey

I was wondering if any one out there has found other uses for our favorite ABDL products, here's a few I found:

Baby powder: I put it on the inside of my bicycle tires to keep the inner tube from sticking to the inside of the tire.

Diapers/under pads: Packing material; When I was working at the motorcycle shop, we ordered a CDI box for a Kawasaki Ninja 250, and it came wrapped in an under pad. I've also stuffed baby sized diapers into wet shoes to dry them out.

Wipes: These things make great hand degreasers after a long day of turning wrenches.

These are what I can remember off the top of my head, what have you come up with?

Guest Wetnmessy247

Let's see if I can bump some of this neg rep off by providing some handy uses for everyday ABDL products.

1.) Baby Wipes: believe it or not, AWESOME use for wiping down/dusting furniture and other household stuff. NOT electronics, though. Be careful. Also, great for kitchen spills and all around usual cleaning.

2.) Baby scents: good for masking odors OTHER THAN messed or dirty diapers, such as garbage disposal smells, cat litter smells, or just about any low to mid level ba aromas.

3.) Baby Powder: AWESOME to use on your hands when handling tools or what have you. Baby powder increases the friction level on your body, lessening the chance for slippage or callouses. Sprinkle a bit on your fingers before playing acoustic guitar, and you will discover easier playing. True!!

4.) Rash creaams/ointments: need I REALLY get into detail here? For any bodily ailment rash related, use the ointment. Stubbed toe? Ointment. Paper cut? Ointment. For the hard core people, sore assh*le? Ointment. Any body scrape=ointment. Duhr.

5.) Diaper pail: makeshift trashcan!! Has you regular trashcan gone the way of the dodo? Diaper genie is great for temporary trash storage. However, be sure to get new trash can soon, as Diaper Genie fills up faster than I can fill a diaper myself.

6.) Baby bottle: Have you or a friend found a kitten in despair? Is the emergency vet closed for the next few hours and you need to get some fluid in the kitty ASAMFP? Bring out the baby bottle, VOILA! Instant treatment. O have actually done this once before.

7.) Teething ring: Having a bad day? Has you boss pissed you off? Need a way to relieve stress quickly? Pop out the teething ring!! Chew on that son of a b*tch as hard as you can. Pretend it's your bosses's head and attack with all your might. Teething ring is a great stress reliever when you can't can't wet/poop yourself.

8.)Toy keys: Is your dog pissing you off? Can't get the little bastard to quiet down? Key rings!!! The sound of plastic clinking together will act as a dog toy replacement. Chew away, Fido. Chew away.

9.) Onesies: Perfect for when the weather is warm, but not too warm, cold, but not too cold. Also, spray a little static cling on and wipe down your electronics, if you are low on spare rags.

10.) Cribs: Well, one of those things that has really only one purpose, which is spatial restriction. Therefore, is your pet poodle bothering you? You mini-horse pissing you off? Lock up thpse animals while feeling safe about leaving them.

11.) What else.......I guess Diapers. Diapers are something that can't really be used for anything other than intended purpose. However, I have found since they have high absorbancy, they make good makeshift mops. Need to clean up a spill quickly? Rip open those pampers and slam it down on the ground. Soak up the spill and VOILA clean floor.

:biker_h4h:

• Like 1

Lol crib for poodle. I was at DW's mother's house last night for dinner and the neighbor's mutated rat thing got loose and my first instinct was to punt it. I was gonna grab it before it took off but DW beat me too it.

Mutated rat= chihuahua

Another one I just remembered is put a under pad/ puppy pad underneath your oil drain pan when doing an oil change. It will absorb anything that spills out of the drain pan.

I've used my diapers to soak up dirty water in the bilge in my sailboat :)

Underpads, used them to clean up big spills, etc.

Of course the classic, diapers to buff up the car after waxing.

To quote Richard Griot: Diapers are for poo poo! Use my new microfiber towels instead! Cotton diapers have polyester fibers that can scratch paint and cause swirl marks. Though super absorbent, they're not the best for your paint -

A+D Ointment is quite useful! When I got my tattoo a few years back the guy that did it said to put it on the tatto a few times a day for the first few days. Not realizing that a very little bit goes a very long ways, I bought the bigger tube and of course had a ton left. I've found that it is great to put on your nose/upper lip when you have a cold and that area gets all chapped and sore. I also like to put it on my heels when they get dry and cracked.

I once was filling up a waterbed, and had two hoses connected together, they didn't fit perfectly and we were leaking water into the hallway my girlfriend wasn't crazy about the water and wanted a solution. She was aware and participant of my AB/DL so I said I have an idea, got out two baby diapers and wrapped the ends of the hoses. The diapers did what they were supposed to do they got pretty heavy.. It was a solution that only a AB/Dl would have come up with.