LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Cashiers Don'T Care

Guest Wetnmessy247

Guest Wetnmessy247

Especially at Walmart, this is the typical train of thought of a busy cashier:

"Stupid f'n managers....piss me off...5 more minutes to break....I wish that baby would shut up....this woman buys too many cans of cat food....dammit the CSM Phil pisses me off....I'm gonna burn this place to the ground....Kelly wants to see a movie tonight....what is playing....umm.....aw man old man in wheelchair.......gonna talk about some war story....yep....sure is....don't care about how many sharks you killed dude...dammit lunch break should be now.....what?....they want me to cover for Shelly?....what the hell.....god my feet are killing me....aw my back....they really need to shut that kid up....wow this dude is buying a lot of diapers.....dammit this woman is using food stamps...."

Did you see what I did there?

Did you see?

This is why you shouldn't worry about what the cashier thinks. They have a million things running through their head and they don't have time to stop and mock you buying diapers. It's a non0issue.

It's US that make it a problem. WE know the fetish. WE know the lifestyle. So we automatically assume THEY know as well.

Just a little encouragment.

• Like 1

Yeah, cashiers really do not care. I am one of the managers over them and so I cashier a lot myself and even I barely take notice of the diapers someone purchases. I still do to some extent but that is understandable since I am into the lifestyle myself.

Guest Wetnmessy247

That is why you stay to stores like walmart.

It's guaaranteed to be busy ny time you go.

Pharmacies like Walgreens are so dead, I can almost hear the official snail race going on ten miles away whilw wearing earmuffs.

It's DEAD dead.

So when ya go there to buy diapers, you can almost guarantee some comment from the cashier.

Especially if it's obvious you have a puffy butt and a crinkly walk.

Honestly, I wouldn't be surprized if half the cashiers didn't know what it was they were ringing up. Everyone knows Depends but it's often just, "Where's the flippin barcode on this thing, BEEP, oop, got it, next, next, next." The cashiers I worked with I know rang them up but in the near decade I worked with them and knew them on well, I don't recall once where a cashier talked about someone buying diapers ever even though they rang them up probably a number of times each as I knew we'd go through them. Nobody was coached not to say anything, they just didn't. Even when I cashiered it wasn't like, "What OTC meds are they buying, what are they sick with, etc." I knew of some of the "embarrassing" items more probably just because I was like that so I'd get a chuckle inside but moments later not think about it. Enemas, suppositories, SUPER Maxi's, diapers, goodnites, anti-diarhea, etc. we're all ones that'd give me a "huh, wonder who this is for" but after 30 more orders, it was washed away. Just scan, scan, scan, money, scan, scan, scan, money, over and over and over.

Guest Wetnmessy247

This thread has a sliver of experience behind it.

I was a cashier for a while.

So YES. 99% of the time, the cashier isn't even aware of the things they ring up.

It's just slide ring slide ring slide ring slide ring slide ring bag. Over and over and over and over and over.

I rang up things and then had the customer ask a question about it and I was like "what DVD?" or "what lettuce?"

Ya go so fast, ya don't actually realize what you are handling. Same goes for diapers.

However, being ABDL, I had this sixth sense before I rand up diapers. I somehow sense diapers on my conveyor belt and sure enough DIAPERS. I LOOOOOVVVVEED handling the packages when I noticed, but was able to handle them in a professional manner.

I just love the crisp sound of an unopened pack of diapers.

And I love even more the pampaered smell of a freshly opened bag.

Heaven.

i just get asked if i want them bagged. i say no thanx.

Yep, every time here too. Nice of them to want to be discreet for me, but I see no point in putting a plastic bag in a plastic bag. Save a plastic tree!

Ha ha I'm a walmart cashier....So anyone buying diapers ill just know that it was one of you guy's and then announce it over the intercom Price check on Adult diapers late 12 Price check please.....

No i'm kidding I really dont give a rats a** about what people buy and honestly can't remember one person from another just try to make enough friendly chat until their transaction is done and paid for.