LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Her Sister'S Baby

I'm not sure how others might have faired, given the same circumstances but then again it doesn't matter. It doesn't matter because I can no longer stop it. I might have put a stop to this much sooner, had I known where it might end, but that too no longer matters because nothing I desire is kept from me.

Between Susan and Julie I'd have to put Julie out front only because it started with her. It started so simply. A statement made in the middle of our passion, "honey, nurse me. Nurse my breast like a baby might." How could I not. I found the nipple quickly and as she continued to slowly draw me deeper into her warmth I began to nurse.

"Yes precious, that's my baby." she said that in a whisper covered within a delightful moan spoken before her shudder and ultimate collapse. I too gave way, spent, exhausted, happily satiated and totally satisfied. "If I were a baby I'd be a very happy baby right now," I whispered between breaths into her ear.

"If you were my baby you'd be much happier still," she whispered back. I might have challenged or at least question her about that were it not for a knock. Julie's sister was on the other side and all the thoughts of what might have been ended with what was. I slid to the side so Julie could slid off the bed and the night ended.

We made love like that a half dozen times more before I began to realize that the more I nurse and clung to her the more she responded. She responded gloriously benefiting me directly which made me nurse and cling even more. A wonderful cycle of passionate give and take. Someday, she promised, I might even be allowed to penetrate her.

Sex without intercourse seems so desperate but not with Julie. It would never be desperate with Julie because the ultimate goal of sex, at least in my case, was satisfaction and Julie saw to it I was satisfied. We would pet, lightly, growing more passionate and before long her hand did all that was necessary - more perhaps. More than was essential so intercourse didn't matter.

What did mattered was keeping Julie as happy as she kept me and one day I fought the conflicts within to do just that. She wanted to cover me with an adult diaper. I wouldn't have to wear it, just allow it to cover me. It was the touch of it and the noise too she confessed.

Hard to explain, she insisted, but it went back to when she was younger, much younger and learning the differences between boys and girls. Her neighbor, a year or two older, wet his bed and his mother, because of it, put him into diapers. He spent a week with Julie and her sister while his parents toured Europe and within that week Julie discovered the pleasure of giving pleasure.

As it happens the boy was wearing his diaper during those early discoveries. So it was that his diaper became less of a barrier and more a part of that pleasure by weeks end. Where's the harm I remember thinking and of course she could cover me with it. It wasn't as if I would be wearing it I mused and that night I was grateful I hadn't said no.

I could hardly walk back to my place and how happy that made me feel. What a woman I thought and how odd that diaper. Odd because somewhere during our love making that diaper was pushed between my legs and stayed there massing. Till then I had always been masturbated to orgasm, always by her hand. Not so this night as I found my penis covered though most of it.

Getting off in a diaper was odd, I remember thinking that but not till after and I smiled. I smiled because the key words were "getting off". OK, so I was masturbated within a diaper and what, pray tell, was the difference between that and a few sheets of tissue. Hardly mattered I thought allowing those thoughts to drift away as sleep took me.

There were a dozen or nearly a dozen sessions like that first and each of them ended with blissful exhaustion and a soiled diaper. Nearly a dozen diapers with the tapes still unused and I hardly giving it a thought when she eased me back against her pillow before opening the disposable. I would wear the damn thing I mused as her large breast dangled just above my lips as she fitted the diaper over my erection.

It was as if I'd said that out loud when the next time came because I said yes again. She asked, sheepishly, almost shamefaced if I'd actually let her tape the diaper on me. What harm was there in that I pondered. I mean I'd gone though what? A dozen or so already.

A dozen diapers in as many nights of love making and the only difference this time was it would also touch my bottom as well. I did blush. How could I not laying there on her bed wearing nothing until that diaper came up between my legs. How odd it felt and yet how normal it was in a relative sense.

My erection felt the same and our love making was identical to those before, and I even began losing the novelty of it. Not completely that novelty because I was still nursing her to her satisfaction. Nursing somehow, at least on some level, now seemed more infantile wearing a diaper.

Perhaps it was infantile, but it didn't change the outcome and that outcome was even more powerful with my compliance. I did notice I lingered more. I blamed her for that, at first at least, but I too hated to break with her. I hated to leave her side and before too long I found myself falling asleep. I never slept at her place, ever.

I never slept at Julie's because Susan, the older of the two and almost a mother to Julie didn't know Julie was seeing boys - in that way. Julie was a virgin or so she claimed but that didn't mitigate her desires and that was the reason we played. I never doubted her claims and when she and I had our orgasms together that first night the issue never came up again. And there I was.

"What the hell is this?" the deep womanly voice said somewhere within my dream. I knew it was Susan, but thought I was still dreaming until she insisted I wake. I did wake and woke alone. I was alone and worse, the sheet no longer covered me if it ever had.

Where was Julie I wondered as I lay there considering covering myself against a very real and powerful urge to jump up and flee.

"Is that a diaper? Tell me you're not wearing a diaper?" Susan asked in that same loud demanding voice and before I could answer and I wasn't sure I was going to answer, she added, "and where the hell is my sister?"

I'd given up trying to cover myself and sat up only because I felt less vulnerable. I was going to speak but still couldn't figure on what to say when I heard the toilet down the hall flush.

"Sis, you're home early?" Julie managed while still in the hallway.

"I am and instead of finding you in your bed I find this giant size baby? He is wearing a diaper isn't he? What the hell is going on here," Susan said sharing her view of me with her sister.

"That's Mark. I've told you about Mark. Not about the diapers obviously, but he's a classmate and they are spraying his room for ants or bugs or something, this afternoon and he had no where to go so I invited him here. He's in my room because leaving him for you to discover on our couch would be just as bad as you've already made it," Julie said.

"He's wearing diapers," Susan said with a tone that wondered why Julie wasn't as shocked as her.

"He's wearing diapers because he wets his bed still. Look, it's a long story, if you really want to hear it but not here and not now. He's already embarrassed enough. Can we talk about this later when we've had a little more sleep?" Julie asked.

"Where are you sleeping? Here?" Susan asked.

"No. I'm on the couch silly. And even if I was sleeping in here with him, he's wearing a diaper for heavens sakes." Julie said.

"OK, OK, I'm sorry. Mike, I apologize but I sometimes check in on my sister and seeing you laying there... wearing nothing but a diaper... was, well, it caught me off guard is all. OK, fine, I'm going to take a shower and go to bed. Again, I'm sorry you guys and good night," Susan said.

We both watched and waited for Susan to leave. I couldn't wait to ask Julie what just happened and how it happened. I'd just been caught by practically a stranger and wearing a diaper no less. I would never be able to explain that and even though Julie had covered that fact with a reasonable excuse I wasn't sure I liked Susan thinking I was a bed wetter.

"You realize what just happened don't you," Julie said in a light whisper after we heard Susan's door close.

"Hell yes," I said and added, "your sister just caught me sleeping in your bed, wearing a diaper and she thinks I'm a bed wetter."

"There is that, OK, but the best part is I've got a boyfriend that can now sleep over any time we decide. Yes, my sister thinks you wear diapers, but what she's also thinking is how safe you are. It's almost as if you're wearing a chastity belt." Julie whispered happily.

I remember just looking at Julie for some number of seconds. Long enough that her eye brows knitted together as she asked, "what?"

What indeed, I thought wondering what else I could say. I was feeling exposed and somehow diminished by all of this. A woman I knew only casually thought I wet the bed and worse that I wore diapers because of it and Julie simply didn't get it.

"I'm just not comfortable with this whole thing," I said growing increasingly embarrassed as I sat there in that diaper. Every move, however slight, caused it to crinkle loudly. Noisily as if I was sitting on newspapers. It was noisy and conspicuous besides. A bulging white mass covering my genitals - the damn thing looked like a baby's diaper.

"Perhaps there is something that I can do to help you past this moment," Julie said momentarily breaking me from my thoughts.

"Like what," I asked and expecting an answer I was slightly surprised when she lightly gripped the diaper over my penis causing it suddenly to expand. "You're not serious," I asked as the notion and motion began eating away at my anger. Something about sex I mused as those first few strokes changed everything.

"Does my baby like that," Julie asked in that whisper she liked using when we were fondling each other.

"Just what I need!" I said thinking what it would be like if her sister thought I wanted to be babied. Trouble was those strokes were intense and there I was caring less and less what her sister thought. "Yes," I said in my own whisper causing her to smile a little bit more while increasing those strokes.

"There we go precious," Julie said when it was clear she'd brought me to climax. "Now isn't that worth a little role playing?"

"Role playing," I repeated. Was that even valid I wondered. No, I wasn't acting like a baby or at least I didn't think so. Hell, thousands of guys "nurse" a woman's breast. OK, add the diaper and it might be considered nursing but that's nothing more than acting a little and it struck me then that in some ways I was.

"Nothing wrong with it," Julie said.

"No, there wasn't," I added more in my defense than in agreement with her. "And I've got to pee."

"And your point," Julie whispered patting the front of the diaper.

"There is no way I'm going to wet a diaper," I said with what I hoped was enough conviction to end any argument she might add.

"It's OK. We can put it in the garbage dry. It's just that my sister might see the diaper and be curious enough that she might check. Go on, take it off and go pee and we'll worry about my sister later." Julie noted.

"Seriously," I said.

"I know. It's OK. Take it off and go pee," Julie said patting the front again.

I was on my back and the urge to pee almost overwhelming. I wasn't sure suddenly if I'd even make it to the bathroom and as I was thinking that very thing I began to pee.

"Oh... my... God...," Julie said in a low whisper. Her hand, resting casually over the front of the diaper, now pressed itself against it and she smiled as she said, "I have never been so turned on than now."

The urine, warm, spread first over the front of the diaper, moving quickly to the sides and between my legs. Once I began, the flow continued and within a few seconds was moving across my bottom from both directions. Almost immediately I worried I'd pee more than the capacity of the diaper.

It didn't leak and suddenly her excitement dampened my enthusiasm. I grew suddenly hesitant to admit I'd just wet a diaper.

"That was my one and only time," I said as Julie leaned over the bed and drew another diaper from the package. "What are you doing?"

"Your reward," Julie said.

I was confused. "What reward," I asked.

"Baby's reward for wetting his diaper for mommy," Julie said.

"I'll ask again," I said and added, "what reward?"

"I'm going to take this sodden diaper off, gently wipe you dry, wash you some and then get you off the old fashion way by sucking till you beg me to stop." Julie said with a quick aggressive rub over the diaper.

"I don't think I can get it up this soon," I said.

"It's not something you need to worry about," Julie said as she tugged the tapes loose.

She was right of course. Julie could, when she had a mind to do so, suck me inside out and the first inkling that I could get up again this soon occurred with the first baby wipe. Baby oil on everything but my penis was followed by generous helpings of baby powder and true to her word I began to appreciate, again, doing something that would normally be against my nature to do so.

"That was nice," I said totally and completely spent as Julie flicked her hair back over her ears as she sat up and smiled.

"Worth being my baby," Julie asked as she tugged a baby wipe free.

"Yes," I answered.

"Enough that my sister knowing isn't as bothersome," Julie asked.

"Yes," I said in a grunt.

"Can I put my baby in another diaper," Julie asked.

"Yes," I said giving her a mental shrug. Hell yes," I mused as she drew a baby wipe gently around and over a very sensitive tip.

• Like 1
Guest Chriskc

I like it can't wait for more. Sounds like baby is about to be introduced to his aunt. In all his baby stuff.

I watched fascinated as Julie diapered me. Fascinated and equally as embarrassed when she began covering me with baby lotion and then powder. She was good at diapering or so I guessed and that was simply an observation with little else to go on.

"Does baby feel secure?" Julie asked.

Secure? What an odd question I thought within a few seconds I took before answering. Oddly yes was my answer but there was a hint of risk in giving "that" particular answer.

"Why secure?" I asked deciding not to answer.

"Why secure? Well, let me see if I can explain that to your satisfaction? I suppose I'm articulating something I already know from past experiences. That is to say that Bobby, that was the boy's name that wore diapers, once told me he felt secure when he was wearing a diaper. Protected was how he put it once." Julie noted.

"How old were you two then," I asked wondering about this boy Bobby.

"I was twelve, he was fourteen - believe it or not," Julie said.

"Fourteen? That is way past diapers," I said slightly shocked as I tried to imagine this boy, this baby acting boy, getting turned on by diapers.

"That's just it, for a bed wetter, yes, that late age is odd. However, he wasn't really a bed wetter in the truest sense of the word. For him, bed wetting was simply a way to remain diapered at night," Julie noted and then added, "with that said, I'd suggest, rightly so, that for this boy it was more a fetish than anything else."

"Fetish," I asked.

"Definitely a fetish. For Bobby his diapers were a strong part of sexual desire. That is to say his sexual gratification depended on his diaper. I remember asking him to forgo the diaper one night so we could more or less pet as normal teenagers. It didn't work so I diapered him and the instant he was diapered he was aroused. Even odder, so was I," Julie said.

"Did you ever ask him why diapers were such a turn on," I asked.

"I did ask and this is the odd part because it was very clear that his diapers were a turn on for his mother as well as he and who better to start you on a fetish than your mother." Julie said this snickering as she added, "seems that when she first started diapering him for his bed wetting, he got an erection - which is understandable. That erection made it difficult, echoing his mother's words, to be diapered so his mother began getting him off before she pinned him into his diaper."

"Wow," I said trying to imagine such a thing and suddenly feeling my own excitement growing again. Impossibly I was heading for a state I didn't think possible for a third time realizing this immediately as my growing tip slid against the softly textured diaper.

"Wow is right," Julie said as she made a point of noticing the soft peak that my penis was now making before asking, "so which part of the story is turning you on?"

"Honestly, I'm not sure," I said not daring to explain the images that came to me. It wasn't my mother diapering me but Julie pretending to be my mother that had me so excited so quickly.

"You realize that it's only going to get better if we talk about it," Julie said reaching over and pressing the front of the diaper with just enough pressure to illicit a reaction as she added, "and a little honestly right now wouldn't hurt either."

"Right," I said as she pressed slightly more firm.

"OK, then try this on for size," Julie said as she added, "I get turned on pretending I'm your mother and diapering you and that includes the fact you're too old to be wearing diapers. Hows that?"

"OK, so I am sure and it's that. It's that exactly. I got turned on by the notion of that boy being diapered by his mother but the turn-on happened to be you mothering me like that woman might have done to what's his name," I said.

"Bobby. His name is Bobby, and that is the best thing yet. I mean we're nearly 100% compatible in that regard," Julie said happily as she added, "so this isn't going to scare you off any time soon."

"Not likely. I mean not now. Hell Julie, I've been in three diapers tonight and I wet that last one almost too easily and before that I've spent most of our times together nursing one or both of your breast. No, this no longer scares me even a bit. Actually Bobby's fetish almost makes sense," I said.

"Enough sense to take a baby's pacifier if I was to offer it to you," Julie asked softly.

"A pacifier," I said more to repeat for time rather than clarification.

"Why not just let me continue nursing you," I asked not sure if a baby's pacifier would be even close to her breast.

"Because you might find yourself unable to nurse me and I want you to have that sensation when you're in your diaper," Julie said and added, "like if I went down on you. I mean it would be a bigger turn on knowing you were sucking on your pacifier."

"Then under that kind of circumstance I might go along with a baby's pacifier. Anything else," I asked fearing an answer.

"Not sure, let's stay with the basics for now," Julie said as she began to undo the tapes to yet another diaper. I wasn't sure even Julie could get me off this time but I was sure I wanted her to try and I laughed a little as he reached over to her night stand, opened the door and brought out a baby's pacifier.

I took the soft rubber tip in my mouth with very little enthusiasm but began to nurse instantly when Julie's tongue swirled around the tip of my penis. She had undid the tapes of the diaper but failed to free me from it leaving it bunched between my legs. It grew even more erotic when she pushed her hand between my thighs before pushing the diaper against me.

What was I doing I wondered as I arched slightly while vigorously nursing my new pacifier. And for that matter, what else did she have in mind. I pondered that last part for only a few seconds before the amazement of feeling another orgasm forming took me.

This is one of my favorite stories ever. It is OMG good. I love the breast feeding and pleasure used to gently and irresistibly condition him and regress him. This is exactly the nurturing trap I want to fall into, becoming more helpless and dependent with each seductive step.

Insanity does not run in my family! I kept saying that over and over again because I wasn't sure I was not as crazy as a loon. While I toyed with that argument I kept going back to the circumstances deciding, each time, that none of this was my fault. Not my fault at all other than perhaps being too horny for my own good.

Too horny and not domineering at all now that I had time to review my relationship with Julie. She was clearly the dominate if you measured us that way and what of it I reasoned. I mean if being submissive gets me laid or at least sexually satisfied, is that wrong? No, I decided.

And what the hell, it was a damn diaper, OK, a few diapers and yes, I'd wet two now but even that didn't change the argument. The pacifier, maybe. I was still trying to come to grips with that little addition but even that was nearly OK considering and I had to laugh.

How could you not laugh? I mean I loved nursing her breast and she thought it important enough to make sure I was still doing so even if it was an artificial attempt. Trouble was that last episode got me off for the third time in as many hours and of all the pros and cons I might have, that alone silenced most.

I was in a kind of heaven, given the level of satisfaction and happily so, but just as I was thinking that very thing I ran smack dab into the devil herself. It's one thing to get caught doing something you normally might do, rightly or wrongly, but doing something you'd never do, especially if you knew you'd get caught was definitely another - and there I was.

"JULIE," Susan's voice yelled. I woke to it and laid there those few critical seconds waiting for Julie to answer. Julie never did answer and before I could understand the consequences of that Susan once again came into Julie's room and once again I was compromised.

There I was again just as before only this time a little more added: I was in a diaper, newer, thicker than those I'd worn before. Shortened tee-shirt, my own that Julie had cut and hemmed, and a pacifier. That damn pacifier clipped to my tee-shirt with the pacifier in my mouth.

What I didn't know until now was that the diaper was some kind of brand more like a baby's diaper than adult. I saw the cutely illustrated pastel bears in tutus dancing across the front to either edge and then I saw Susan's face. Julie, wherever she'd gotten that diaper hadn't mentioned that it mimicked what a baby would wear.

"Hello precious! Seen my sister," Susan said smiling with a clear twist to the edge of her mouth that made it clearly barbed. It wasn't just the smile but that soft, motherly "hello precious" she said before her lips curled and to add insult to injury she added, "leave the pacifier in honey, I'll find her."

Damn, I mused in anger. I could have, at the very least, spit the damn pacifier out and answer. I could have but the thought that followed suggested it wouldn't have changed things. I'd only been given that tee-shirt before she diapered me last night. It was mine that I'd brought with me and a few minutes on her sewing machine was all it took to make it a baby's tee.

I also know for a fact that the diaper I was put into before we played, didn't have the babyish motifs decorating it. That came, I was curtain, a short time after I did which was right after she started playing with me. The only light came from her clock and I was too exhausted to even bother looking up. Now this and where the hell was Julie I wondered.

"OK, it's me again. I was going to give these to my sister to try on you when you were both alone, but since she's not here I'll do the honors," Susan said coming into Julie's room. She was taller than Julie and slightly heavier, although I'd suggest she was not too unlike women painted in the sixteenth century and why that turned me one wasn't clear but it did.

And there she was looming over me. She was standing there and in her hand was something that I recognized immediately as another diaper. It was another diaper only cloth and in that same hand, slightly hidden by the folded diaper clearly a pair of plastic, vinyl panties. Baby pants and a diaper.

"That's a cloth diaper and plastic pants," I said feeling alarmed at the sudden prospects.

"I know sweets. Got these from work. We've got tons now that the hospital has gone back to disposables. Too bad because I really hate seeing them dumped into our refuse but I don't make those decisions. I can, however, take a small amount of responsibility here," Susan said moving closer to the beds' edge as she added, "wasn't sure you'd accept wearing cloth diapers and baby pants till I saw the pacifier and decorations - cute, very cute."

"I didn't know I had these decorations," I said while the futility of any protest became apparent.

"Right and the pacifier I suppose you thought was my sister's breast. OK, look, it's none of my business and clearly this goes back to when my sister played with our neighbor, but there isn't any reason why I can't be a mommy as well. At least for this one change," Susan said as she reached the bed as she asked, "right?"

I was going to say no, hell no and this was getting too weird and I wasn't going to do it any more. I was going to say something but just as I mounted the courage to do so she laughed. It was a robust laugh and it shut out any immediate words.

"Tell you what, you don't complain, be a good little baby for your surrogate aunt and auntie won't tell anyone outside of those I've already told that my sister is dating a cute little baby. OK?" Susan said as she sat on the beds' edge.

"Who have you told," I said shocked at the prospects of this going public.

"Just a few of the ladies I work with. Had to. I mean give me break, it's not often your sister dates a guy that likes being her baby - right. Besides, the woman that controls the hospital inventory had to know or else I wouldn't have been able to get you these diapers," Susan said and added, "now hold still sweetheart and let's get you into something more ecologically friendly. Oh, and if you're a good little baby, a very good little baby maybe auntie will play with your little pee pee before she pins your diaper closed - would you like that?"

• Like 2

Do I want my pee pee played with? How incredibly embarrassing this is and yes, of course I want my pee pee played with. What am I doing here? Two sisters, and I was more than happy with one, and both acting in the capacity of mothers, surrogates obviously, role playing clearly, but mothers none the less.

Two women, both wanting to baby me and for two different reasons. One because she finds it sexual and the other because she believes I want to be babied. Do I? I suppose the answer is yes and I'm answering in the middle of being diapered by a woman I hardly know. Oh man, I'm being diapered. Diapered like a baby and not a word out of me.

If anyone would have told me a few months ago that diapers could be so damn erotic I would have gagged. Perhaps not gagged but I would have laughed into a fit of coughing at least. Diapers? You've got to be kidding and yet here I am. Just a few nights into this and I'm being pinned into a cloth diaper that's going to be covered in baby panties - Panties?

"Spread your legs precious and mommy will slip your diaper under you," Susan said breaking my chain of thought and bringing me back to the moment.

I can't believe I'm doing this. No protest from me and there go my legs. Damn that's nice. Lots of difference between cloth diapers and disposables. Nice the way if forms around my genitals, even nicer the way it warms itself. That's it Susan, rub me slowly and use lots of baby oil - Lots of oil. Oh God that's nice. Yes mommy yes.

"What is going on here," Julie's voice said forcing me to open my eyes and creating an instant kind of guilt.

How funny that is me feeling guilty. I'm getting diapered in front of a woman that herself enjoys diapering me and I'm feeling quilting. What now?

"I came home early again and brought a few cloth diapers and plastic panties to put him into. You know, for the sake of the environment and you weren't here and I wanted to see if these fit," Susan said and added, "I wasn't going to bother with this..."

"But you decided to diaper him in spite of what?" Julie asked.

"Relax, I saw the tee-shirt he was wearing and the pacifier clipped to it and he was nursing besides so I knew I wasn't going to damage an ego," Susan said and added, "and where did you get that diaper - it's cute."

"Isn't it," Julie said smiling down that the diaper I'd been wearing as she added, "there is a company that makes the tapes for generic diapers but they also make adult size diapers that look like real baby diapers. He does look cute in them doesn't' he?"

"He does. Trouble is they lay in a land fill for decades," Susan said and added, "and frankly, if you're going to baby an adult, I can't think of a better way than thick cloth diapers and soft plastic panties."

"I can agree to the land fill issue but the diapers I'm putting him into, the disposables, are actually bio degradable and frankly I prefer the crinkling sound of disposables over the softer sounds that plastic panties make," Julie said.

"OK, I didn't know they even made biodegradable diapers and that's nice, but cloth is more fun. I mean it's more erotic pinning a man into a diaper rather than taping one around him. Besides, you got to cover him in baby pants and doesn't that sound wonderful," Susan said.

"It does, yes it does, but covering his erection in a disposable and then rubbing the soft plastic exterior to get him off, and he does get off that way, is indescribable," Julie said."

"Do you masturbate him with baby oil?" Susan said as she started doing just that again.

"I do but I get more of a thrill getting him off in his diaper. Something about him wearing that diaper is such a turn on," Julie noted.

"Then we both can agree it's the act of babying him that turns us on," Susan said.

"Did you know I was doing that," Julie asked shocked.

"Of course I did. Honey, I remember that poor boy you put into diapers and how you managed that. I'll bet that boy, even today, can't have an orgasm without wearing a diaper," Susan said as she continued stroking me.

I wanted to be part of the conversation or thought I should be part of it but realized I didn't need to. I realized, as Susan began stroking the length of my oily shaft again, that the act itself was an ends to a means and I was just there to fill that end. I was sure I had more sophisticated arguments to make but she was bringing me to climax.

"True," Julie said watching what Susan was doing intently before she quickly thrust the pacifier back into my mouth as she added, "he likes to suck when he gets off. Don't you precious?"

I nodded. I couldn't believe it but I nodded and of course she was right as the baby pacifier slipped to and fro in my mouth. I was coming closer to reaching that orgasm when Susan asked," where did you go?"

"I ran to the store. He was asleep and I wanted to get him a baby's bottle to nurse when he woke. I must have just missed you," Julie said.

"A baby's bottle. He takes a baby's bottle," Susan asked.

"Not yet, but I was sure I could encourage him to do so," Julie noted.

"No doubt. I mean not much difference between a baby bottle nipple and pacifier nipple. Hey, go fill it and when I get him off I'll leave you to feed him," Susan said as she slowed the strokes she was making.

I was going mad and some of it over the discussion they were having. One sister getting me off, the other deciding to give me a baby's bottle? Hello? Does anyone here care what I think of all this? Oh God that's nice, yes Susan, YES.

"Oh oh, he's making icky," Susan said.

"Go, finish what you're doing and I'll go fill his bottle," Julie said bounding for the door.

I was still pumping the last bits of cum with the force dissipating and realized it wasn't Susan's strokes that brought me to orgasm and much as her telling her sister to go fill my bottle. My bottle for heavens sake. I was becoming a baby or at least baby like. If not then at least a willing partner to these two woman and what did that mean?

What would another man in the same position as I do about this? Would he have allowed it to go this far? Would he nurse a baby's pacifier or wear a diaper. God, would another man urinate in a diaper just to please a woman? Hard question to answer yet not because the answers seemed obvious and yet I could easily say yes or no myself.

Hard being adult or macho in the afterglow of endorphins that came from a very nice hand job and look at me. For heavens sake, I'm being diapered like a damn baby and not a word and it's not because of the pacifier. I like it and I defy any other normal red blooded man to say no to the things I've been through.

How erotic that diaper feels on a penis that's still so sensitive. Yes Susan, please, move it back and forth just like that and I'll do whatever you want.

• Like 1