LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

People You Respect On Dd

Mooglelove and Sarah_AB because they are non-judgemental towards me. Babykeiff because I respect his knowledge and wisdom....and many other people in general, but these are the people I like most. And I'm not scoring brownie points!

• Like 2

Generally their opinions... but as long as they still have their minds planted on earth, they got my respect.

I like most here because well.......your all so interesting.

Glenn is by far the best person here imho LOL

phantom is intriguing

george is hysterical

people who I find interesting are as follows.------

dw

cktk

loopy

spectrumshade

the people who usually post here. I love to just hear what you think.

Sometimes I laugh and agree and sometimes I think..."dude....wtf!"

but altogether you are all here for the same reason I am and in that

I think your all cool.

cause its just how I roll:P

*to the people I left out of the list : I think your interesting too I'm just in a rush and couldnt think so fast* wetnmessy?! YOUR AWESOME!! lol

So in conclusion. I respect the people here because I've always believed that in order to get respect you must give respect, but the way I see things here is

theres such a huge mix of different personalities and I respect and love each and every point of view because really its kinda what makes you who you are

here. I love learning about new people and I really do appreciate what they have to say. Why do I respect everyone?! Because I feel you all deserve it.

For me 'admire' and 'respect' are two separate things, though respect for a person is generally the first thing I have to have before I can admire them.

For me to respect someone, that person has to demonstrate the ability to behave respectfully. This is not to say that we must always go merrily arm-in-arm singing 'Kumbayah'. It DOES mean, however, that we should show a little judgement in what we decide to say or do: knowingly and needlessly upsetting others is NOT respectful. It also means that we should strive to maintain respectful tolerance for those who differ from us in belief or ideal. When we find we need to raise a concerns and criticism, or wish to engage in a debate, it should be done in a respectful manner.

I usually extend respect to anyone I meet; it's only when they demonstrate disrespectful behaviour that I cease doing so.

Creativity, compassion, consistence.

Creativity: Some have creativity in posts that keeps them in mind. Like how Bayb always posts pictures with 80% the posts. Or people who write astoundingly like Leilin.

Compassion is most important and most fruitful. The people try not to be judgmental and help out with things they don't need to help out with, going above and beyond. Folks include DailyDi and Repaid firstly giving/maintaining the site for us. Moogs goes here. Diamondback. Glenn. And the people who give very good information like Bettypooh, Freta, and Sarah_ab.

Consistence: It's hard to keep people in mind who disappear from the boards, but there are exceptions.

Bethany. :(

But I feel the key to this website is friendship. That's why the friends I make are the most respected people to me.

Moogle, Acemanner, Puddin', Juni and Lucy, Alice, and Abrera.

Everyone listed, I feel, makes the boards a better places to be. And it doesn't feel like home without them. That's how they get my respect.

-Sophie