LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Could It Be?

Anyone else a bit offended?

Fetishes are not condemned by the bible, they are condemned by the narrow-mindedness that comes with being a devout Christian. There is nothing that you need to be 'free' from other than the shallow views of sad people who don't understand the fetish and think you are a freak. The probably think that going to a metal show will make you a freak too... They are instilling fear in you. And now you are succumbing to their illogical demands of being 'normal'. In my social circles, these types of folk are the freaks.

I am offended because I worry that there are others in your situation who will be fooled into believing that to be close to 'God' means dropping the fetish. Disgusting.

You'll be back, you are just on an ego trip derived from your perceived feeling of being closer to the almighty being in your religion. You are God; go put a diaper on.

-JeiSiN

• Like 3

Personally I don't subscribe to any structured religion. I believe in God and Jesus, in living a good life and in treating people fairly and respectfully... but a lot of this other stuff in the Bible and most "religious" texts has been translated and retranslated so many times that most (if not all) of its original meaning has been lost to the sands of time.

You can really treat most religious writings just as you can a Greek or Roman fable... there are lessons to be learned from it, but there isn't a lot of proof that the events really happened.

As far as I have been able to tell, the only things that structured religion has brought to the people of Earth are hatred, destruction, and death. The Crusades, the mass extension of the Incan and Mayan peoples, the Islamic Jihad against America and our allies... its all because of religion. Christ lived a simple life helping the poor and less fortunate, yet the Vatican is covered in gold... exactly what kind of message are we seeing here?

• Like 1

Christ lived a simple life helping the poor and less fortunate, yet the Vatican is covered in gold... exactly what kind of message are we seeing here?

Lesson is you take your act mainstream and sell it to all the chumps out there. That's where the real money is! LET IT RAIN HOOAH! :tosses a grip a pampers in tha air:

• Like 1

To the OP, just don't make yourself miserable. If you can live without diapers and feel great then good for you. If on the other hand, you start to feel like something is missing from your life, well then it probably is...

As to why you're seeing much cynicism, well, we've seen a lot of threads like this before. More often than not, the people who post them are back sooner rather than later.

Like i said earlier mans intrepatation of religion and the bible is a dangerous thing . Live a good life and try to be as happy as you can .!! Life is too short to live it misserablly :thumbsup:

It is choice that we wear clothes to cover and protect us from the elements, yet they are not mentioned within the bible. However, is it incorrect to shelter from 'the elements' since in some beliefs, they are gifts from God. I am not going to tell you how or what to believe, instead I am going to suggest that you make your choices based on education and fact, rather than cause someone told you so.

Similarly, make the choice whether to wear diapers or not based on YOUR own free choice. To do any less, based on the teaching of the catholic faith, is throwing the gift of free will back in the face of God.

Nothing above here should convince you to do either, as the intention is to get you to make your own choices based on your experience and information, and not based on someone else's belief.

My own opinion is that religion is OK in moderation, as long as it is your own choice. Be true to yourself first.

• Like 1