LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Something You Wish You Could Find In A Diaper

This is why we are considered pedophiles.

No, we are considered to be pedophiles because of the diaper thing.

What he said went beyond that line by a mile.

An adult-sized pull-up style diaper. Not like the Pull-Ups, which I find to be thin, papery, and cheap-feeling, something nice and thick with a cloth-like covering like Pampers Easy Ups but with the designs that fade when wet like Pull-Ups have. Of course they'd have fun designs, bright colors, cartoon characters, etc.

Well Then, I guess we know how you feel about Big Macs then huh!!!!! :roflmao::P

I wish diapers were modeled to feel and look more like baby diapers. Yeah, yeah, I know. There are ABU Cushies and Bambino Classicos, but I would love to wear a diaper that has the same design as something like adjustable, elastic stretch tabs; colorful (gender-based) leg cuffs. I wish adult diapers were more... elastic and colorful.

Actually, one of the things like liked about Bambino Biancos was that they had a blue elastic waistband, which they have since changed to just plain white. If they had more color I think they would be more fun:) I liked the blue waist band and having colored inner leak guards would be fun too. Secure plus used to have that, think they used to be either blue or green with a nice colorful front panel too. They changed the front panel, and the leak guards are white :(

Oh well, but I think that having more color in adult products would make them more appealing,...at least to those of us in the community ;)

qwack

True, but this type of thing certainly doesn't help matters, and a mile is a bit of an understatement, maybe a light-year?

Actually, one of the things like liked about Bambino Biancos was that they had a blue elastic waistband, which they have since changed to just plain white. If they had more color I think they would be more fun:) I liked the blue waist band and having colored inner leak guards would be fun too. Secure plus used to have that, think they used to be either blue or green with a nice colorful front panel too. They changed the front panel, and the leak guards are white :(

Oh well, but I think that having more color in adult products would make them more appealing,...at least to those of us in the community ;)

Oh yeah, that's right! Yeah, let's make adult diapers boring for the rest of us :P

Guest LOSTinDiapers

I wish bambinos would bring back the plastic backing that they originally had. That was the closest anyone has gotten to the early disposables. Also, it would be cool to have tinted diapers for boys and girls with themed tapes across the fronts. Maybe better stitching along the butt to make the pouch more pronounced. That's one thing I really remember about the diapers I used to wear as a kid. Another thing would be for the diapers to come in a babyish bag, like pampers and huggies come in. Plain white is nice, but how about an AB on the front with cool lettering and sizing info.