LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Something You Wish You Could Find In A Diaper

Guest Wetnmessy247

I love the title of this thread, something to find in a diaper.

I'd love to open one up and find baby poo or something. Adult poo is nasty and slimy. Baby poo is nice and firm. So yea, babie's poopie.

Wait....I misinterpretad the thread title.

I'd like to find a zillion big macs in a diaper.

I'd like adult sposies to have Pamper's new dry max absorbant material in them. I'd like adult cloth pocket diapers that didn't wick at the leg elastics and require baby pants over them. I'd like Depends to bring their Boost product back. I'd like to be able to find more than just Depends in the local stores.

I know, I'm asking for way too much!

I've been really happy with the Tena Stretch Super diapers. They fit well, they are absorbent, and they feel great. But I guess if I could change anything about them, I'd like to have leak guards. I think they're more for peace of mind, but I do miss having them.

Oh, and if someone could make a disposable with more absorbent material in the wings, that would be nice. I am far more likely to leak when sitting, since penises seem to have minds of their own.

-RMS

cuddlz, the european bambino, wich is said is identical is not thick at all and dosent wick(?) much

tena maxi holds more, swells up more, but isnt as thick when put on

id like to try the bambino boosters tho, cause the abena ones suck

I think it would be really neat if diapers came with a girl .. I mean prints like Snoopy girl and the fresh smell girl. Uh oh! my wife might read this so .. Snoopy - no girl, baby fresh smell - no girl. Whew! think I covered my tracks here just fine. Yep! :unsure:

hmm could they be made out of Dark Matter - so nobody can actually see them, but you know they're there?

(.. and no, not the smelly kind of dark matter :glare: )

I don't know about others, but for me it seems that if you wear a 38-40inch pants most diapers don't fit quite right. Mediums a bit to small and larges way to big.

Hum, now that I think about, how about a weight loss diaper? Of course if I lost 30 pounds I'm sure Mediums would fit great, just so damn hard when school as an Engineer is so stressful and forget time for exercising. Guess that's why most of my professors are overweight, except for those damn Asians, but they do tend to eat right and such, so not really a secret there. I'm just jealous of their food control.

I love the title of this thread, something to find in a diaper.

I'd love to open one up and find baby poo or something. Adult poo is nasty and slimy. Baby poo is nice and firm. So yea, babie's poopie.

Wait....I misinterpretad the thread title.

I'd like to find a zillion big macs in a diaper.

This is why we are considered pedophiles.