LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

To Tell Or Not To Tell

I was ordering a sample of disposable diapers by phone yesterday. Out of respect to this site’s sponsors I will not mention the name. The lady on the line sounded soooo hot, it was almost like phone sex for me….I was soooo turned on!!! There I was talking about my diaper usage and how much I wet myself! Occasionally, she would giggle and that would drive me nuts!

She asked: “What is your incontinence level light, medium or heavy?

“Ahhh…heavy I guess” :blush: (she giggles). I should have said: “Oh, I’m not incontinent. I wear them ‘cause I like them.” What would have her response been if I had said that? Probably nothing. Surly they must get calls from our community a lot. She may have known just by the way I answered the question.

I would have been embarrassed (but turned on) to say that. In a way I feel like it’s wrong: TOO MUCH INFORMATION! It’s no one’s business but mine. Don’t ask/don’t tell.

On the other hand people like me are a fact of life and we should have nothing to be ashamed of! It’s just a psychological, emotional need vs. a physical need.

I’d like to know how others have responded (or would respond) to similar situations and whether or not you feel it’s wrong to proclaim “ I love diapers” to an unsuspecting phone lady!

Dude... Please do all of us in the community a favor and don't pull others into your sexual fetish. It makes me cringe knowing there are people out there that get their jollies over the phone with someone that is not a phone-sex operator, girlfriend, or any other knowingly willing participant. It is no wonder the majority of girls out there avoid sites like DD.

• Like 1

I have had incontinence product retailers tell me flat out they stopped advertising in the ABDL world because people would call to talk about diapers and their fetish. Best for all to just order professionally and let both sides pretend we don't know each other :)

• Like 2

I have had incontinence product retailers tell me flat out they stopped advertising in the ABDL world because people would call to talk about diapers and their fetish. Best for all to just order professionally and let both sides pretend we don't know each other :)

Ah, like baptists in the liquor store.